Post pics of your Apple Watch!

sgchick

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
Attachment-1.jpeg

I love using photos to customize....Just wish you could get more complications. :)
A brown leather watch band would look so good with my dog, Ruthie

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I love using photos to customize....Just wish you could get more complications. :)
A brown leather watch band would look so good with my dog, Ruthie

A good friend of mine has the rose gold watch and she has a black leather band that looks really good with it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Any of you guys have the Concrete band from Apple? I like the look of it on their site, but I haven't seen one in person yet.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Oh okay. Humm, come to think of it, I haven't seen that color in the wild either.

I should just start ordering the ones I think I might like and sending them back if I don't. There have been a few colors I wanted to check out in person before buying that got discontinued. From what I can tell the Concrete looks really close to the older Fog band. Just a little darker grey.

sgchick

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
New knock off Milanese band by Geotel....very pretty! I have tiny wrists and I have it set as tight as it will go. Hope it doesn't stretch out. :) Matches very well with my rose gold case. All about "Pink" today IMG_7973.jpg

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Casual day at work but the monkey wearing a fez on my shirt said I should wear a band that matches the shirt so...

IMG_5803.JPG

I got my brown leather band on. You just cant argue with a monkey that's wearing a fez. Especially if he is drinking...

IMG_5804.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen