Nike+ watch and iphone SE having crazy behavior

fleeper

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I received my Nike+ Series 2 today. This is my first apple watch and I paired it with my SE. Since doing so my phone has ran crazy slow. I would go to open an app on my phone and it would take a minute or more to open. Now my is powered off and I had to hold the power button along time before it would power on. I did update the watch OS shortly after pairing.

Anyone else ran into this and have a fix?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a Nike+ Series 2 Watch, but hopefully, those who do will reply soon.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Nike+ tonight. Not slowing down my 7, but I can't get any texts on my watch. It's driving me nuts! I am resetting the watch and starting over.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
When I bought my FIRST Apple Watch in June, I wasn't getting messages on my Apple Watch.
After chatting with support we figured out what the issue was. If the phone screen is ON, the watch will NOT get a notification.

If the phone screen is off, it will ;)

I just got my Nike+ tonight. Not slowing down my 7, but I can't get any texts on my watch. It's driving me nuts! I am resetting the watch and starting over.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
When I bought my FIRST Apple Watch in June, I wasn't getting messages on my Apple Watch.
After chatting with support we figured out what the issue was. If the phone screen is ON, the watch will NOT get a notification.

If the phone screen is off, it will ;)

Oh, I know that. :)
This is my second AW. I just unpaired and reset the dang thing and things appear to be working, so here's hoping it stays that way!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro