Turn AW screen on when receiving notification

Gohoomoa

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi, new to Apple Watch and just purchased 42 aluminum series 2.
I have been trying to find away to have apple watch screen goes on when new notification arrives or phone call, similar like iphone, but i haven't found away yet, am i missing something?
I don't want to have raise to wake enabled nor click on the screen to see the notification
Thanks

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have been trying to find away to have apple watch screen goes on when new notification arrives or phone call, similar like iphone,

I don't think that's possible. The phone has a huge battery. The Watch doesn't, and I think it's meant to be more discreet. So when it receives a notification, it tells you (Taptic response and audible alert, and while preserving the battery, gives you the opportunity to choose when to read the screen. The Control Center (swipe up) even has a Silence button so no one will hear your Watch as well as see your screen, if you don't want them too.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Hmm, confused, when I receive a notification, my watch screen comes on (without me raising it).
At least I think it does. Let me wait for another notification to test...

Gohoomoa

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, confused, when I receive a notification, my watch screen comes on (without me raising it).
At least I think it does. Let me wait for another notification to test...

Please share your finding and setting if that is possible, I would like to have stay close and not open unless notification received
Thx

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2