- 10-19-2016, 12:08 AM #2
I've set up my gen 1 watch right there at the door opening where I bought it from a lady. During the process it asked for her password and it took her some time to remember the right one. Apparently she forgot to remove the Watch from her Apple ID prior to the meet.
After you're done setting it up, check the back of the watch for the serial number, open https://checkcoverage.apple.com and the watch should appear there with all of its information.
Last edited by Tartarus; 10-19-2016 at 12:18 AM.
- 10-19-2016, 10:49 AM #3
- 10-19-2016, 10:57 AM #4
Re: second hand
If you found the seller from Craig's List, suggest you meet in the lobby of your local police dept. Not that all sellers from CL are bad, but one man's paranoia is another man's 'careful'.
I don't think there's anyway to tell if it's stolen, at least not from Apple. And there's no 'blacklist' database that I've ever heard of. You might ask the seller if he/she is known to NCIC.
- 10-19-2016, 12:48 PM #5
- 10-20-2016, 06:50 AM #7
- By tomfreakz in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2016, 02:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2016, 10:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 01:40 PM
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 7Replies: 34Last Post: 09-30-2016, 08:19 AM