Tabatha and Workout apps-recommendations

linear2202

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Just picked up my first apple watch. I'm coming from another fitness band where I was able to drop 24 pounds.

A few questions.

1. Activity calories. These are calories burned related to exercise, correct? With my previous exercise band, I could set a general calorie burn per day. My exercises would could against that count. Is there a similar thing with the watch where I set a total per day count?

1. I did some looking around for Tabata training apps. I couldn't find one. In particular, I used one for indoor biking. 20 seconds intense, 10 second reset, 8 total times for a total of 4minutes. My previous band would vibrate at each change.

2. I was also able to create custom exercises. I don't have much home equipment, a few dumbells, a ball. I was able to set number of reps, duration of reset between reps and rest duration between different exercises. I have seen a few apps, but I'm looking for some recommendations again. I'm not against spending some money, but I'd like to avoid paying a yearly subscription if possible.

3. Sleep tracking. I downloaded one app, but it doesn't seem that great. Other recommendations here too.

Thanks again for your time.

I hope Apple expands that device capabilities further. I'd like a web dashboard so I don't have to view everything on the phone. I generally avoid using my phone if I have other options.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234