- 10-12-2016, 05:36 PM #2
Keep activity data?
If you've made an iCloud backup then you should be able to restore the backup of your current Watch and associated data to your new one. In regard to the health and activity data, it is backed up via iPhone if you do an encrypted back up via iTunes. So that data is always available to you.
- 10-13-2016, 01:21 AM #3
Re: Keep activity data?
Safest bet would be to do a backup of your phone, then once that's done you'll want to un-pair your current Apple Watch (it backs up during the un-pairing). When you setup the new one it'll give you the option to restore from the latest Apple Watch backup.
- By Hendri kusliawan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2016, 05:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2016, 07:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2016, 02:30 PM
- By shadowboxer8 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 16Last Post: 10-12-2016, 10:30 AM
- By RockinGlory in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2016, 08:18 AM