Macy's seems to have Apple Watch Series 2 in stock.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Just an FYI. I have had a Series 2 Nike on order for a while and it was supposed to ship in late October. I was in Macy's the other night and learned they had the Series 2 in stock. As a matter of fact, they had 20 Space Black sport models as well as 12 Silver and 12 Gold. This was in Atlanta Lenox Square. I went ahead and caved and grabbed one and cancelled my Nike version. Just a service announcement for those looking to grab one right away, check your local Macy's. They seem to have them and no one knows so they are just sitting there.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Macy's

Just an FYI. I have had a Series 2 Nike on order for a while and it was supposed to ship in late October. I was in Macy's the other night and learned they had the Series 2 in stock. As a matter of fact, they had 20 Space Black sport models as well as 12 Silver and 12 Gold. This was in Atlanta Lenox Square. I went ahead and caved and grabbed one and cancelled my Nike version. Just a service announcement for those looking to grab one right away, check your local Macy's. They seem to have them and no one knows so they are just sitting there.

Thanks for the tip! Definitely not the place I would've thought to look for an AW.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Macy's

That's probably why they have so many - no one knows they sell them! I bet that's more stock than most Apple stores.

cseggleton

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I've been pretty lucky so far. Stopped in Best Buy and they were saying none in stock within 250 miles. Clerk actually found one. Then today I stopped by to see about silver stainless steel. None available and would not ship until end of November. Then checked target and bought one and delivers 10/27. Target now does not show 42mm available but 38mm are available if anyone is interested.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Lenox Square Mall in the ATL?.....well HELLO neighbor. Congrats on your new Apple Watch. Thanks for the heads up. .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen