Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tcuprof
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    360 Global Posts

Default Macy's seems to have Apple Watch Series 2 in stock.

Just an FYI. I have had a Series 2 Nike on order for a while and it was supposed to ship in late October. I was in Macy's the other night and learned they had the Series 2 in stock. As a matter of fact, they had 20 Space Black sport models as well as 12 Silver and 12 Gold. This was in Atlanta Lenox Square. I went ahead and caved and grabbed one and cancelled my Nike version. Just a service announcement for those looking to grab one right away, check your local Macy's. They seem to have them and no one knows so they are just sitting there.

Default Re: Macy's

Quote Originally Posted by awtryau89 View Post
    Just an FYI. I have had a Series 2 Nike on order for a while and it was supposed to ship in late October. I was in Macy's the other night and learned they had the Series 2 in stock. As a matter of fact, they had 20 Space Black sport models as well as 12 Silver and 12 Gold. This was in Atlanta Lenox Square. I went ahead and caved and grabbed one and cancelled my Nike version. Just a service announcement for those looking to grab one right away, check your local Macy's. They seem to have them and no one knows so they are just sitting there.
    Thanks for the tip! Definitely not the place I would've thought to look for an AW.
    iMore Intermediate

That's probably why they have so many - no one knows they sell them! I bet that's more stock than most Apple stores.
    Hiri89 and KarmelVixen like this.
    Community Manager

Global Posts
    5,970 Global Posts

Good tip!

Default Re: Macy's seems to have Apple Watch Series 2 in stock.

:tup:!!! If you are still waiting for an  watch go try and score one at Macy's
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

Would have never thought about Macy's.
    Community Manager

Global Posts
    5,970 Global Posts

Me either. I actually checked their inventory earlier in the week and they were all sold out. I suspect the secret is out!
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by James Falconer View Post
    Me either. I actually checked their inventory earlier in the week and they were all sold out. I suspect the secret is out!
    I tried also and they were all back ordered or sold out.
    Community Manager

Global Posts
    5,970 Global Posts

Checked again, still no inventory. They're a hot commodity!
    iMore Newbie

I just checked they have a 42mm with black band at Macy's at Ridgedale MN. In stock today.
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jtcannonball View Post
    Would have never thought about Macy's.
    Awhile back, I read that Macy's was going to do the Store-within-a-Store thing. I guess they did.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts

I've been pretty lucky so far. Stopped in Best Buy and they were saying none in stock within 250 miles. Clerk actually found one. Then today I stopped by to see about silver stainless steel. None available and would not ship until end of November. Then checked target and bought one and delivers 10/27. Target now does not show 42mm available but 38mm are available if anyone is interested.

Default Macy's seems to have Apple Watch Series 2 in stock.

Lenox Square Mall in the ATL?.....well HELLO neighbor. Congrats on your new Apple Watch. Thanks for the heads up. .