- iMore Intermediate
- 297 Posts
Here's my Apple Watch Series 2. I have a question!!!
I was so excited when I bought it that I went crazy and bought a lot of bands of different colors and one of those was the leather one (the apple leather band). I only wear the leather band for the day but I noticed that the buckle and the lugs are stainless steal and my watch is aluminum. Is it possible to change those details so they can look better with my watch?
- 10-05-2016, 11:04 PM #2
- 10-06-2016, 05:57 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 474 Posts
Re: Here's my Apple Watch Series 2. I have a question!!!
The lugs are a critical part. They need to fit the Watches well without doing any damage or getting stuck. They also need to be reliable enough that they don't come apart allowing the Watch to be lost or damaged. So even if you do find the lugs you're looking for, they need to be well made bits.
- By maskedcarrot in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2016, 09:09 AM
- By Anthonyiamador in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 01:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2016, 09:51 PM
- By jkauf13 in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2016, 08:34 PM