watch screen protector
I have a new Apple watch 2; I got a bezel protector, now want a screen protector. I purchased 2 from Best Buy today, one is a Zagg, the other is a Belkin. Anybody have any ideas which might be a better choice? The Belkin is much pricier and a flexible glass; they are both glass screens.I want to be able to use the screen and bezel protectors together.
- 10-02-2016, 05:00 PM #2iMore Pro
- 507 Posts
Re: watch screen protector
I'm not familiar with the Belkin product, but Zagg has a pretty good reputation with their Invisible Shield line. I used their 'plastic' shields on my iPhone, 3G, 3Gs, 4s. They've all been great. I don't know if there's that much difference in quality, but if the price delta isn't signifiant, it might not make any difference.
Check the thickness of the glass, though. Some of the early glass shields were thicker than most and didn't let some cases fit properly. That could be a problem with your bezel.
- 10-02-2016, 07:56 PM #3
- By Pat F2 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 52Last Post: 10-20-2016, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2016, 08:32 AM
- By Adnams in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2016, 07:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2016, 11:20 PM
- By bchiong in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2016, 02:15 PM