Official 'Waiting for my Series 2' waiting room!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Congrats! I like the looks of the cocoa band.

Meanwhile I'll just keep checking my order status every day.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the 38mm aluminum with white sports band. I'll miss the stainless steel of my original Watch, but I need the swim feature, and can only swing the aluminum this time. I ordered Oct 3, and it's supposed to arrive Oct 31 - Nov 7. That's way too far away!!

Mountaineerfan

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Finally got the ok from the boss to order my 42mm space gray with black band (black goes with everything). Ordered 10/12, says delivery 11/9. Time to under promise and over deliver, Apple!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
For your convenience:

Open new browser tab, enter apple.com in address window, on the Apple home page select the bag icon (far right icon in black bar on top), click on Orders, enter Apple ID and Password and click the Sign In button, note shipping date (which hasn't changed since you last checked)

You're welcome. :biggrin:

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Apple changed the Nike+ page today to announce that the Apple Watch Nike+ will launch October 28.

My order page still says late October.

Last edited:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes! Mine just changed this afternoon. Only one small hitch, on October 28 I'll be about 6000 miles from home. :crying:

Ugh. I assume this is signature required as well?

Nooooooo! :(

I keep checking mine every day. Still no change. Keeping my fingers crossed!

James, I ordered mine (Nike+) on launch day in the wee hours of the morning. I'd hope I get mine first.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Ugh. I assume this is signature required as well?

The email I received from Apple today includes this paragraph:

What if I will not be available to receive my shipment?

Apple offers several easy options for you to receive your shipment, including pre-signing for the package; signing with the carrier to release your shipment to your address, your neighbor, or building manager; or picking up the package at the carrier's local office.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The email I received from Apple today includes this paragraph:

What if I will not be available to receive my shipment?

Apple offers several easy options for you to receive your shipment, including pre-signing for the package; signing with the carrier to release your shipment to your address, your neighbor, or building manager; or picking up the package at the carrier's local office.

That's good to know. I will try to be home for it but maybe have it delivered to the neighbor otherwise. Thanks!

Mountaineerfan

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
So why does Apple have such problems with supply? If you're going to announce the standard Series 2 as being available to purchase on a date, and you KNOW the amount of demand you will have, then change the date of release once you have supply?

Ok. I'm done whining. Still waiting!!

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
So why does Apple have such problems with supply? If you're going to announce the standard Series 2 as being available to purchase on a date, and you KNOW the amount of demand you will have, then change the date of release once you have supply?

Ok. I'm done whining. Still waiting!!

Personally, I think they do it on purpose.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh