Store searching

quiksetz

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Well I knew my chances would be slim but I tried looking to see if Best Buys would have any in stock and none did and they don't know when they will get any in store. I called a Target and they said they have 42mm in space gray available which is exactly what I want. Drove down and when they rung me up, the price was too low. Looked at the box and it was a new Series 1 and that's all they had =(

There's an apple store 1.5 hours away from me. Looks like I can't buy online and pick up in store. If I made the drive and showed up right when they opened would I be able to walk out with a series 2 42mm space gray?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
When I got my second iPhone, the store had run out of most of the phones including the configuration I wanted. The Apple store associate said there would be a UPS delivery in an hour so I waited and walked out with exactly what I wanted.

If you're not at the front of the line (if there is one) you may not get your Watch. If that happens, ask them when there'll be the next delivery. 1.5hrs is a long drive.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
How did everything go?
Everywhere I looked (Apple, Best Buy, Target, and WalMart), no one had the Series II Apple Watch. Best Buy have countless of the Series I. I bought one (haven't collected it yet), and then today ordered a Series II from Apple. A shame really, delivery isn't till 18th - 31st October...

Well I knew my chances would be slim but I tried looking to see if Best Buys would have any in stock and none did and they don't know when they will get any in store. I called a Target and they said they have 42mm in space gray available which is exactly what I want. Drove down and when they rung me up, the price was too low. Looked at the box and it was a new Series 1 and that's all they had =(

There's an apple store 1.5 hours away from me. Looks like I can't buy online and pick up in store. If I made the drive and showed up right when they opened would I be able to walk out with a series 2 42mm space gray?

quiksetz

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
I went to target and they had 3 series 1, then proceeded to At&t and they had series 1 as well. I was going to go and see if those series 1 were available today and target sold theirs. Going to call at&t and see if they still have series 1. I would be fine with no GPS or full water proofing but I'm a beach volleyball coach and I worry about the display on the series 1...though I'm tempted to get it because my friends say the screen has been fine for them outdoors on their originals

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I was able to reserve a series 2 aluminum space gray at local DFW Apple store for pickup today. Looks like the stores had inventory but didn't want to add to the rush yesterday

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR