Well I knew my chances would be slim but I tried looking to see if Best Buys would have any in stock and none did and they don't know when they will get any in store. I called a Target and they said they have 42mm in space gray available which is exactly what I want. Drove down and when they rung me up, the price was too low. Looked at the box and it was a new Series 1 and that's all they had =(

There's an apple store 1.5 hours away from me. Looks like I can't buy online and pick up in store. If I made the drive and showed up right when they opened would I be able to walk out with a series 2 42mm space gray?
    09-16-2016 10:42 AM
    If they have one in stock then yes, but if not, no.
    09-16-2016 11:12 AM
    When I got my second iPhone, the store had run out of most of the phones including the configuration I wanted. The Apple store associate said there would be a UPS delivery in an hour so I waited and walked out with exactly what I wanted.

If you're not at the front of the line (if there is one) you may not get your Watch. If that happens, ask them when there'll be the next delivery. 1.5hrs is a long drive.
    09-16-2016 02:41 PM
    How did everything go?
    Everywhere I looked (Apple, Best Buy, Target, and WalMart), no one had the Series II Apple Watch. Best Buy have countless of the Series I. I bought one (haven't collected it yet), and then today ordered a Series II from Apple. A shame really, delivery isn't till 18th - 31st October...

Well I knew my chances would be slim but I tried looking to see if Best Buys would have any in stock and none did and they don't know when they will get any in store. I called a Target and they said they have 42mm in space gray available which is exactly what I want. Drove down and when they rung me up, the price was too low. Looked at the box and it was a new Series 1 and that's all they had =(

There's an apple store 1.5 hours away from me. Looks like I can't buy online and pick up in store. If I made the drive and showed up right when they opened would I be able to walk out with a series 2 42mm space gray?
    09-17-2016 07:04 AM
    I went to target and they had 3 series 1, then proceeded to At&t and they had series 1 as well. I was going to go and see if those series 1 were available today and target sold theirs. Going to call at&t and see if they still have series 1. I would be fine with no GPS or full water proofing but I'm a beach volleyball coach and I worry about the display on the series 1...though I'm tempted to get it because my friends say the screen has been fine for them outdoors on their originals
    09-17-2016 07:30 AM
    I was able to reserve a series 2 aluminum space gray at local DFW Apple store for pickup today. Looks like the stores had inventory but didn't want to add to the rush yesterday
    09-17-2016 08:30 AM
    At&t and apple stores seems to have a lot of series 1 in stock
    09-17-2016 09:35 AM