Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26  
    iMore Intermediate

Default Re: Has anyone had success selling their original Apple Watch in order to buy the new one?

I gave up on selling it for now, and went ahead and ordered a series 2. I need it for swimming or I wouldn't be upgrading. But I realized I can't sell my original watch until I have the new one, because I don't want to miss out on my Activity ring! LOL! Once I get it, I'll try to sell my original again.
    Community Manager

Global Posts
    5,970 Global Posts

Default Re: Has anyone had success selling their original Apple Watch in order to buy the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by simplylaurakb View Post
    I gave up on selling it for now, and went ahead and ordered a series 2. I need it for swimming or I wouldn't be upgrading. But I realized I can't sell my original watch until I have the new one, because I don't want to miss out on my Activity ring! LOL! Once I get it, I'll try to sell my original again.
    I'm sure you'll have no problem getting rid of it when the time comes!
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    829 Global Posts

You can't think of a friend or family member who would love to have it as a gift? Or, conversely, is it not worth it to you to have a second watch in a different color to wear with a different outfit or to work outside and not care if it gets scratched up?

I don't have a series 1, but I'll probably buy one from someone for super cheap just to have one that I don't care about scratching if I'm working and just need notifications.

You'll wish you kept it when you can't bear to wear your shiny new watch for fear of damaging it.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,485 Global Posts

Sold my Series 1 yesterday on ebay. Had the BIN price of $275.....accepted best offer of $245
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12