Official: Waiting up for Apple Watch Series 2 pre-order pajama party!

unashamedgeek

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the Apple Watch Series 2, 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band on September 10 and they have me listed delivering between Oct 11-24.
I wanted to wait to get to the store to see how the different sizes looked on my wrist. While I hate to wait, I'm glad I did as I was pretty sure I'd be ordering the 38mm, but after seeing them in person, they were smaller than I expected.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Woke up this morning, received an email with tracking info from Apple. Delivery 22nd September!
Well, well, what a start to hump day

It's the second best way, but still a great way. I've been saying that the Apple ship dates are subject to change as Apple likes to under promise and over deliver on them. Years ago they were pretty horrible and did just the opposite.

Time to return it

Well done, resisting the temptation to open the box! Makes the return super easy. Clean getaway. :)

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my Au Sport from B&H. Today I got an We're So Sorry email that it's on a slow boat from China. Ok, they just said it's on backorder.

There's no ETA, no shipping date. So when it does ship it will be a complete surprise. Yippee. I guess.

If I'd ordered from Best Buy or Targ?t, at least I'd have received a gift card for the inconvenience. Oh well.

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Congrats!! Mine just went from 3-5 weeks to 3-4 weeks. Not feeling excited quite yet. There used to be a website we could use to track the shipments as they flew over here to the states. Does anyone recall that site?

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I never pre-ordered, decided to get it yesterday. Looking around I found one at a store near me.

26ce71455cc969b1047cd4fb2267278f.jpg

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Had ordered my AW2 42mm SS WSB from apple on 9/25. 3-4 week delivery. Checked out Best Buy online today for some reason and saw they had them available to ship. Ordered same one and it's arriving tomorrow. Canceled apple order. Winner!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal