Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes
    iMore Pro

Default Re: Official: Waiting up for Apple Watch Series 2 pre-order pajama party!

I ordered the Watch but the ship date was Sept 30. It might have shipped earlier, but since I don't know that, I canceled my order. I ordered from a third-party for the same ship date and saved some money.

I'll get a couple of bands to satisfy my buying jones. For the moment. lol

Default Re: Official: Waiting up for Apple Watch Series 2 pre-order pajama party!

Pre-Ordered at 3:02 EST for a 42mm SS w/White band and my estimated delivery is 26th-28th! How is it I am never able to get in on the launch day

Hopefully my VzW rep gets me taken care of for the iP7+ on launch day

So there might be a catch to my order.... waiting on the CIO to approve my expense report. If he doesn't I am cancelling my order which would make me SAD.
    iMore Intermediate

Ordered the Space Gray 42mm, same as my current one. Don't really like that it comes with a woven band, but I'll just swap it out with my black sport band.
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Don't really like that it comes with a woven band
    If you don't like the Woven band, you could probably sell it easily. I've got the Black Woven band on my Space Gray Sport and it looks great. Somebody would probably like to take it off your hands.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Guy View Post
    If you don't like the Woven band, you could probably sell it easily. I've got the Black Woven band on my Space Gray Sport and it looks great. Somebody would probably like to take it off your hands.
    Does it? Maybe I'll like it once I actually see it in person lol. If not I'll either keep it as a back up or try and get rid of it.
    iMore Pro

Maybe I'll like it once I actually see it in person
    Yeah, give it a chance. It's black with some gold lines down the bands. They're not that obvious on the site but you might find a good pic somewhere online. It adds a bit of style over the Black Sport band and also goes really well with the Au Sport.

But if you don't like it, offing it for some cash shouldn't be a problem.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by afctee View Post
    After seeing my cart and the total on my iPhone 7 Plus 128GB order (with Apple Care), I'm going to wait to order a watch. I was very close, though
    I caved and preordered both! Getting my first Apple watch, 38mm, Rose Gold Sport, with blue/pink woven band. to match my Rose Gold 128 gb Verizon iPhone! Oink, Oink! Hoping that the watch won't irritate my skin!
    afctee and Mac Guy like this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    352 Global Posts

I have ordered the new one.

Sold my original today, haven't been wearing it for a few days - never thought I would say this, but I miss the damn thing. Alerts, it is my bedside alarm clock, activity monitor, etc - miss it.

Ordered essentially the same as what I had - 42 mm Watch Sport, gold case with the brown sport band. My first one had the midnight blue band.

I am a bit annoyed that they are saying delivery not until the week of October 4th. But what do you do??
    iMore Intermediate

It's in Louisville!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts

It's in Louisville!
    mine too! Is it Friday yet?🙄
    RECON1 likes this.
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tmb2013 View Post
    I am a bit annoyed that they are saying delivery not until the week of October 4th. But what do you do??
    It's always possible that you'll get it earlier. When the Watches first shipped a year and a half ago, my SS had an ETA of almost two months. I got it on the second wave, about three weeks earlier. Regardless of when you get it, it'll be worth the wait.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

There seems to be a lot of people ordering the Sport\Aluminium. Clearly it can't be that bad as some others seem to make out.
    The price difference between the Aluminium version and the Stainless Steel (42mm), is a bit much!

WAHHHHOOOOOOO..... My PO has been fully approved. Don't have to cancel my order

Quote Originally Posted by afctee View Post
    There seems to be a lot of people ordering the Sport\Aluminium. Clearly it can't be that bad as some others seem to make out.
    The price difference between the Aluminium version and the Stainless Steel (42mm), is a bit much!
    The first watch I ordered was the Series 0 Sport. I got nervous about the glass so I bought a second Series 0 SS. I have been wearing that for the past year and a half and could not be happier. My Series 2 is the 42mm SS because of the glass again. Plus it looks great with the Link Bracelet band!
    afctee likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    623 Global Posts

I wanted the SS but never having an Apple Watch, I decide to go aluminum first. If it becomes more than just a "novelty" item for me, I will upgrade.
    walkingrock likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Anyone receive shipping info yet? I preorder and it is Preparing to ship but not shipped yet. My iPhone tracking number came in this morning so hoping that I get something soon for the watch.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    842 Global Posts

I preordered 3:06AM EST when preorders went live. My order still says expected delivery the 16th, but have yet to receive a shipping notification. Hopefully I'll see it hit my email tomorrow for Friday delivery.
    iMore Beginner

Official: Waiting up for Apple Watch Series 2 pre-order pajama party!-screen-shot-2016-09-15-7.56.59-pm.png

Apple are starting to ship the Apple Watch Series 2! Got my shipping notification about 30mins ago!
    RECON1 likes this.
    iMore Beginner

I got my notice too! Expected delivery (to Ohio) is tomorrow but the watch is in Japan. Hmm...
    RECON1 likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel484 View Post
    I got my notice too! Expected delivery (to Ohio) is tomorrow but the watch is in Japan. Hmm...
    And just got an email from UPS: "You have a package being delivered tomorrow!" My watch, which is still hanging out in Osaka. If it makes it here tomorrow, I will be seriously impressed.
    RECON1 and walkingrock like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

You know, I should have ordered my watch the same time I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus...
    RECON1 likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Official: Waiting up for Apple Watch Series 2 pre-order pajama party!-img_1473989339.787199.jpg

My watch arrived about 30mins ago!
    RECON1 and walkingrock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasliveshere View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1473989339.787199.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	465.3 KB 
ID:	111598

My watch arrived about 30mins ago!
    Whoa! You got it early? Lucky!
    walkingrock likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    Whoa! You got it early? Lucky!
    Got it on release day One of the perks of living in Australia, timezone difference puts us ahead
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast