Check out HeartWatch

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Just found HeartWatch. Looks like a great app for tracking heart rate and has sleep motion detection with heart rate as well. I popped for the $2.99 just based on the ratings but I'm very impressed with what I've seen of this app so far. Anxious to try the sleep function tonight.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
How is the app? Any good for sleep tracking?

It gives a very detailed sleep report which includes your heart rate throught the night. Over time it will give you a very detailed analysis of how you're sleeping. It also will work in conjunction with sleep++

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
It gives a very detailed sleep report which includes your heart rate throught the night. Over time it will give you a very detailed analysis of how you're sleeping. It also will work in conjunction with sleep++

So does this report tell you if/when you wake during the night? I'm just not knowledgeable on this subject. I usually have a hard time falling asleep and then wake up several times during the night for brief periods. Wish I knew how to fix it - LOL Thanks!

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
So does this report tell you if/when you wake during the night? I'm just not knowledgeable on this subject. I usually have a hard time falling asleep and then wake up several times during the night for brief periods. Wish I knew how to fix it - LOL Thanks!
No, you have to tell you when you go to bed and when you wake up. It's not nearly as capanble in that regard as I'd like for it to be. The Jawbone UP3 is excellent in this regard, it automatically tracks your sleep/wake cycles and your heart rate during your sleep, also has the best app out there imo. I feel your pain as far as waking up also. I wish I could remember the last full night of sleep.