Help with strava

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I just got the watch and really excited to use strava. First bike ride and every time I lift my wrist the app would close and default to clock. I found a setting in general/wake screen and select resume last activity. The app works great this way when I am done with the activities I want to toggle it back. It's a pain. Is there an easier way? I also place strava in glance mode but it didn't start when I start the app on the phone which is frustrating.

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I agree with you and wish that the toggle was available on a glance or something. I use the Keynote remote, but unless I turn on resume last activity, it displays the watch app when I want to change the slide. I don't think there's an easier way.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I have contacted strava we will see what they say. I also can't delete a run or bike from the watch if it's Been started on accident.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I found a setting in general/wake screen and select resume last activity. The app works great this way when I am done with the activities I want to toggle it back. It's a pain. Is there an easier way?

Also agree with you. I sure wish there was an easier way - like maybe a toggle on the Connected glance.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got the watch and really excited to use strava. First bike ride and every time I lift my wrist the app would close and default to clock. I found a setting in general/wake screen and select resume last activity. The app works great this way when I am done with the activities I want to toggle it back. It's a pain. Is there an easier way? I also place strava in glance mode but it didn't start when I start the app on the phone which is frustrating.

Double clicking the crown will bring you back to the last used app - in your case Strava... that might help...

I use this feature when biking... I'll start the workout app with outdoor cycling... then I'll start Strava... I then double clip to toggle back to Workout... but can toggle back and forth between the apps by double clicking the crown... As long as I don't switch to another app.

Agreed on the inability to delete/cancel a session that you don't want to keep.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Ended up returning the watch. The things I was promised I could do didn't work. Watch would run sluggish and strava works best on the phone. Lack of features was disappointing. Strava told me no plans to add those features.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods