Best fitness all around fitness track app?

RichardJTesla

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
So I love the fit bit app set up. But I don't want to use a fit bit and my apple watch. Is there a good all around app that works with the Apple watch? Like that does sleep, steps, miles, GPS etc etc. Thanks!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I will probably get a watch today but have looked at apps to help make the decision.

For fitness I've been using Abvio where the same core app is published a a Cyclemeter, Runmeter, Walkmeter etc... Long before watch I've liked these because you can choose many activities and not have to give your private data to the world via Strava or similar.

I like the way the app has diversity. Not just biking but mountain biking. You can set your skiing as Alpine or Nordic. Set if your activity is a run, walk or hike. For me it's mostly about Mountain biking but I noticed the annual report really showed me more than that. It showed all the times that were really an workout or conscious effort to do and record an activity.

Again, I can't tell you if their watch app is good but several I know have always been pleased with the phone apps and support. It looks like the watch is really remote control for that app that for me has always been a good one for a number of reasons.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR