The Weather Channel update

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
The Weather Channel app was updated early this morning with native watch capabilities. The only complication is for precip chances, app looks nice and opens much more quickly now.

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
The Weather Channel app was updated early this morning with native watch capabilities. The only complication is for precip chances, app looks nice and opens much more quickly now.

I added it to my watch. Like the little rain chance complication

By the way love your pug. :yes:

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Got the GF an Apple Watch for Birthmas (December Christmas week birthday, joking about it being combined, she hates that) and noticed the precipitation complication. I don't the weather channel app installed but I might have to just for that. I dislike the idea of weather on my main large window and in a small complication but I want to know more than the temp and more than the chance of rain. Would be nice if they were combined in one.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Got the GF an Apple Watch for Birthmas (December Christmas week birthday, joking about it being combined, she hates that) and noticed the precipitation complication. I don't the weather channel app installed but I might have to just for that. I dislike the idea of weather on my main large window and in a small complication but I want to know more than the temp and more than the chance of rain. Would be nice if they were combined in one.

BeWeather 2 has a great watch complication thingy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73