Who thinks safari would be a great thing to have on Apple watch?

ADAMNITRO

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
I think that safari would be very advanced for Apple watch, but it would be great to have. Instead of taking out my phone to go to a website, I can do it right on my wrist. I think this should come with watchOS 3.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am NOT one of the people who think having Safari on the Watch would be a great thing. As kch50428 has stated, the screen is too small. Furthermore, I think it would be a hassle trying to tap, pinch and zoom trying to make the web page readable. I'd rather just whip out my iPhone to browse the web.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have to go with D on this one, I have a Gears S and to be honest I never used it for surfing the web on. The screen is tooooo small for that.

Sent from the great iPhone 6+

martinfeld

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
What if, instead of a browser, there were just some cool compass app on the watch, like the one hyped with the release of the 3GS, but in the shape of the Safari icon? That would be a nice little nerdy addition, and it could actually be used on safari.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Some day the watch will project a holographic image into the air above it. When that day comes, I'll take a browser on my watch. Until then I'm happy using it to feed voice commands to my iPhone while its still in my pocket.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Thumbs down for sure... If anything just a reading list but even that, a one page website would take forever to scroll through and read :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh