- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Apple Watch installs apps I don't want
Have you noticed that when an app is updated in the app store, and has a corresponding Apple Watch app, it is automatically installed whether you want it or not. You have to look out for this and then delete these unwanted apps manually. I wish they wouldn't be automatically installed in the first place.
- 06-08-2015, 03:38 AM #2
- 06-12-2015, 03:52 PM #3
- 06-12-2015, 04:04 PM #4
- 06-19-2015, 07:47 PM #5
Re: Apple Watch installs apps I don't want
From my experience the auto install only happens if you update the app from iTunes then sync your device. I have updated a lot of apps from my phone and none of them installed the Watch counterparts. I plugged in and updated a few apps from iTunes and after the sync the Watch apps installed.
- By Bekrah in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iamtone in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2015, 09:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2015, 11:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2015, 10:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2015, 09:48 PM