Power Nap with Sleep Tracking
This is my attempt at using the Apple Watch in a 'logical' way to track sleep in the form of power naps using the iPhone speaker to further wake you up. Moreover, you can set when you sleep at night and awake from the watch before it's placed on its charger or taken off. And the best part is all the durations sync to Apple Health from the iPhone or Watch!
Let me know what improvements would be cool or needed!
Here are 15 promo codes as well - First Come First Serve
- 05-20-2015, 05:49 PM #2
- 05-20-2015, 06:16 PM #3
- 05-20-2015, 06:22 PM #4
- 05-20-2015, 06:27 PM #5
- 05-21-2015, 03:28 AM #6
- 06-19-2015, 07:55 PM #7
- 11-21-2015, 09:43 AM #8
Re: Power Nap with Sleep Tracking
I've tried using the sleep app you have and am encountering the watch os bug you've mentioned so it's not really usable. I hope Apple gets back to you on that! One questiion I have is does the phone need to be on and connected when using the sleep or power nap apps? I turn my phone off every night and did not know if the app stored the data and synchronized when the connection was made. Thanks.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2015, 04:02 PM
- By Susan Finnegan Adler in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2015, 12:29 PM
- By MichaelTroy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2015, 10:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2015, 08:51 AM
- By fivestar1 in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2015, 07:04 AM