Changing watch bands

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't change often, but I'm sure the mechanism is durable enough to do it every day. I'd have no worries doing it with mine!

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I change mine during the week. Different leather bands for work and switch out to a sport band to workout. Usually I stick with one sport band over the weekend.

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious. Do more people match their band with their clothing/shirt, or their belt/shoes? Maybe the latter is too old fashioned?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious. Do more people match their band with their clothing/shirt, or their belt/shoes? Maybe the latter is too old fashioned?

I do, on occasion and others here do, almost daily I'd guess. I like that and think anybody with any fashion sense and a fan of the Watch(es) would probably do likewise. The Watch is as much if not more a fashion accessory than a fitness device.

That Apple hasn't reduced the price of the bands and that they release new bands regularly leads me to believe they're selling well, and to people who are following their sense of fashion.

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I should have phrased my question better ;) Sorry about that.

What I was asking is, for the people who do change their bands regularly, do they match their shoes/belt, or do they match their shirt/pants? I match mine to my belt and shoes.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Neither. I match the watch case; all of my watch bands are dark, to match the space gray watch. I have the black sports band that it came with, a black woven nylon, and the space black Milanese loop. I'm thinking of getting a leather band, and I'll let you guess the color. I more match the style of band to how well dressed I am (casual: nylon or sport; Milanese when I am well dressed), and occasionally I wear a mechanical watch on my left wrist and the Apple watch on my right. All of my mechanicals have bracelets, so I wear the Milanese or the Nylon when that happens.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
I didn't notice anyone post their watch band? Is there a thread to showcase everyone's different watch bands. I just picked up a immaculate Series 1 for only $110 so I'm still new at customization both band and OS wise lol

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I didn't notice anyone post their watch band? Is there a thread to showcase everyone's different watch bands. I just picked up a immaculate Series 1 for only $110 so I'm still new at customization both band and OS wise lol

Lots of posts in both the Apple watch and Series 2 forums where people show of their watches.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’ve always worn the Sport Band that came with the Watch. This time around, I might pick out a few other sports band and I’ll probably change them weekly.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods