Nice Nike style band from Amazon

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Okay, I probably should have asked first, but will the band I ordered fit an original Apple Watch? I assumed that they were all the same.

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Watchbands are OS agnostic.

Let us know how you like it. I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Black and Volt model.

LOL :laughing:, i thought he got china made smartwatch and totally skipped the word band and also looked at the watch and i could see Chinese text. They can easily make the replica, they are good at it.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
They can easily make the replica, they are good at it.

There were even knock-off Apple Stores, at one point. Looked like the Real Thing but had no connection to Apple other than selling counterfeit products.

Most Foxconn etc., employees are 'campus-based' but I often wondered if some didn't moonlight for knock-off manufacturers.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Did you order from the same vendor I did?

No, I ordered from Flying Technology Company who was selling the same brand with identical selection and choices, with the same display at amazon.

Nike Look Alike Band

My feeling is that there are one or two manufacturers in China knocking these things off out and their rebadged under many different vendor names. Even if I didn't find the same brand as yours, another band might have been the exact same thing.

But like I said, it's the same brand so I'm pretty confident it should be the same band.