eBay Leather Loop Bands...Which are the best/worst?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I want a black leather loop band for my Gen-1 Sport Apple Watch...but I can't see paying almost as much for a band direct from Apple as I did for my Gen-1 Apple Watch Sport. I've tried to find the Genuine Apple item used on eBay and Craigslist...and iMore Marketplace with absolutely no luck at all, so I guess I have to resort to buying a knock-off on eBay.

I need some advice from some of you guys who have bought the knock-off Leather Loop bands on eBay. Which ones are as high a quality as the Apple product (if any)...which ones are "close"...and which ones are cheaply made and are a waste of money period?

Thanks for your knowledgeable help! :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I didn't buy a knock off but I bought the genuine leather loop from Apple when they first released back in May 2015. It still looks sharp to this day. You get what you pay for.

Last edited:

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I ordered one from Amazon, the brand is fanTEK. Though it is black, it has an almost shiny quality to it. Really awful. I returned it immediately.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered one from Amazon, the brand is fanTEK. Though it is black, it has an almost shiny quality to it. Really awful. I returned it immediately.

Exactly my point. The cheap knock off ones are basically you get what you pay for.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2