Gold Sports Apple Watch

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I bought my wife the yellow Apple woven band. Also the blue woven and the brown woven looks nice. That looks nice. She also has some of the leather ones too. She bought a Gold milanese loop and I don't think that one looks very good with the watch.

Here is website you can preview the different watch bands.

mixyourwatch

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have a gold Apple Watch Sports.

First, let me congratulate you on your excellent discriminating tasted. Your choice shows you to be thoughtful, considerate, possessing an appreciation for subtle elegance, and are probably kind to animals.

The Gold Sport came with a midnight blue band which a particularly like. It also looks good with the Cocoa band that comes with the Gold Aluminum S2, Walnut and of course, basic black.

For something a little about the Casual Friday Sport bands, there's the Black Woven Nylon, and the Pearl Woven Nylon. The Woven Royal Blue and Navy/Tahoe Woven Nylon look great as well. The Toasted Coffee/Carmel is very nice, too!

Then there's the posher bands— I prefer the Brown Classic Leather Buckle, and the Black Milanese Loop. I don't have the last two, but the CLB is very high on the list.

But you may like a half-red/half-turquoise combo. Whatever works for you. I have a Turquoise Sport that I like with the Space Gray Sport, but not with the Gold Sport or S2.

kenjaminli

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I bought my wife the yellow Apple woven band. Also the blue woven and the brown woven looks nice. That looks nice. She also has some of the leather ones too. She bought a Gold milanese loop and I don't think that one looks very good with the watch.

Here is website you can preview the different watch bands.

mixyourwatch
Thanks for the link!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen