Black leather loop availability?

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Wasn't there a black leather loop band available with the first Watch? I'm only seeing blue and light grey. Does anyone know where I could purchase a black version? I'm assuming I could find an aftermarket version (and probably for less) but I'd like to see if there is an Apple version still available.

Thanks in advance

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Wasn't there a black leather loop band available with the first Watch? I'm only seeing blue and light grey. Does anyone know where I could purchase a black version? I'm assuming I could find an aftermarket version (and probably for less) but I'd like to see if there is an Apple version still available.

Thanks in advance

It's discontinued.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know where I could purchase a black version?

I've been saying various bands will come and go as Apple makes them slightly exclusive and helps get the price they do for them.

You might try all the various Authorized Apple resellers like Best Buy, Target, etc. Some of the ARs won't ever have the higher priced bands. I don't know if Apple will keep some as an Apple Store exclusive. I've managed to snagged a couple of Sport bands that Apple dropped, but it's mostly a matter of luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2