Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DarkKnight08
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Default Nike Apple Watch Band

Can or will we ever be able to buy the Nike Apple Watch band without purchasing the Apple Watch? I already have an Apple Watch, but I really like the bands that are coming with the Nike versions.

Default Re: Nike Apple Watch Band

No telling at this point, but I would guess you should be able to some point down the road. I think they're really cool looking, too.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by bub_33 View Post
    Can or will we ever be able to buy the Nike Apple Watch band without purchasing the Apple Watch? I already have an Apple Watch, but I really like the bands that are coming with the Nike versions.
    I asked that question and was told by my Apple store representative that both Nike and Apple have an agreement that they will not sell just the bands. His suggestion was to watch eBay after they go on sale for people selling them.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    iMore Expert

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight08 View Post
    I asked that question and was told by my Apple store representative that both Nike and Apple have an agreement that they will not sell just the bands.
    That's what I'd expect. The bands and a couple of Nike-only watch faces are the only things denoting that version. And the bands are easily recognizable at a distance where the Watch faces wouldn't be.

In the case of Herms, they make the bands so selling them separately gets them money (and maybe a slice of the pie for Apple?).
    Distinguished

Hmm, @KevinMichaluk has one! Saw it on his latest Instagram post. Surely the likes of Nike and Apple will sell it - just a matter of time, no?