Anyone try Space Black with brown band?
I'm contemplating which Watch to purchase. I really like the Space Black, but I also want the flexibility of having two bands: black and brown. Has anyone paired a Space Black Watch with a brown Classic Buckle, or other brown leather band? If so, any pics you'd like to share? I used to have a nice Tissot automatic, black face with brown band, and it actually looked fantastic.
I guess my other option is the standard Stainless Steel Watch with a brown and a black Classic Buckle.
Thanks in advance!
- 09-20-2016, 08:57 PM #3iMore Expert
- 831 Posts
Re: Anyone try Space Black with brown band?
My guess is it hasn't happened yet or somebody would have posted.
To me, that's a great combo. I really like the Classic Buckle in Saddle Brown and am on the fence as it's a little pricey. But gorgeous.
I'm getting a Cocoa Brown Sport for my Space Gray Sport watch, and it'll look good with the Gold Sport.
- 09-20-2016, 09:56 PM #4
- 10-17-2016, 01:35 PM #5
- By bakron1 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2016, 11:57 AM
- By sireen_taleeb in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2016, 05:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2016, 06:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2016, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2016, 08:30 AM