- 07-25-2016, 08:20 PM #2
- 07-25-2016, 08:32 PM #3
Best Third Party Woven Nylon Band?
I bought my Apple Watch two Saturdays ago and have used the original sport band till last Saturday.
I went straight to the Apple Store for the Stainless Steel band, but was shocked with the price of $169. I then looked at the display with Apple Watches and set my eye on the Black Woven Nylon band.
I'm glad I did. It costs $100 less but it fits nice and gives the watch a more sophisticated look.
I could have bought a high quality third party band but chose not to, because I wanted to know how the original bands are supposed to fit and feel in their casing.
Now I can be sure what to look for when I buy a third party band.
I recommend you to buy bands from renown websites or stores instead of white label brands, as they are more prone to do more harm than good.
Good luck in your quest and show us your bands and watch from time to time in Show off your Watch!
Last edited by Tartarus; 07-26-2016 at 06:06 AM.
- 07-25-2016, 08:41 PM #4
- 07-25-2016, 09:32 PM #5
- 08-02-2016, 05:37 AM #6iMore Intermediate
- 493 Posts
Re: Best Third Party Woven Nylon Band?
The $50 price is a little pricey to me, but it really is a nice band. Now that it's on the Watch I don't regret paying the price at all. Any band put on the Watch should reflect the fit and finish of it equally. Some of the really nice third-party bands aren't much cheaper than Apple's offerings. Those that are usually just look- cheap.
If somebody comes up with an inexpensive Woven band that looks as good and is durable, I'll give it a shot.
- By pappy53 in forum PoliticsReplies: 30Last Post: 08-18-2016, 09:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2016, 11:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2016, 06:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2016, 01:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2016, 08:12 AM