My watch came with the ORANGE band. Then I bought the WALNUT color. Yesterday, went to the Apple Store and bought 2 more....MIDNIGHT BLUE and RED.

I love changing the look of the face to coordinate with the bands.
    11-15-2015 01:16 PM
    Thanks for sharing your excitement, and I'm glad you enjoy your Watch.
    11-15-2015 01:39 PM
    I'm turning into one I think... got the watch with black sport band... bought black leather loop at same time.... then got a blue leather loop like 3 days later... then a couple days after that a Product RED sport band.... next I need some sort of classic leather band... apple or aftermarket... undecided as of yet... then probably another sport band.... lol
    11-16-2015 03:46 PM
    I'm fighting the urge to become one, but I've got 3 bands so far and I'm so tempted to get more...
    11-16-2015 07:32 PM
    White and midnight blue sport bands on my SS. Then got a leather buckle on Amazon that I like a lot. Thinking the product red is next
    11-16-2015 08:34 PM
    My watch came with the ORANGE band. Then I bought the WALNUT color. Yesterday, went to the Apple Store and bought 2 more....MIDNIGHT BLUE and RED.

I love changing the look of the face to coordinate with the bands.
    I was thinking about the walnut. How do you like it?
    11-16-2015 08:43 PM
    It's a slippy slope when you start. So far I've got the black and recently the red strap....but I can see myself buying more soon
    Last edited by malt1977; 11-21-2015 at 01:58 PM.
    11-18-2015 05:44 PM
    I like the Walnut color. It's a nice neutral shade - goes with everything! That's the color I'm using now. Gonna change to Red for the holidays though...LOL
    robertk328 and DarlaMack like this.
    11-21-2015 10:40 AM
    Returned one today but got 2 more lol
    11-21-2015 05:09 PM
    Returned one today but got 2 more lol
    Sounds bad which colors?

I ordered a MoKo to try out. May end up with the Apple versions anyway but price was right.
    11-21-2015 06:06 PM
    I like the Walnut color. It's a nice neutral shade - goes with everything! That's the color I'm using now. Gonna change to Red for the holidays though...LOL
    Ordered red yesterday!
    LCW likes this.
    11-21-2015 06:07 PM
    Sounds bad which colors?

I ordered a MoKo to try out. May end up with the Apple versions anyway but price was right.
    Blue and fog
    11-21-2015 06:14 PM
    My  Watch came with the link bracelet but since then I've bought every watch band that Apple offers. I have the milanese, 2 leather loops, 2 classic buckles and a sport band. I think (hope) I'm done though. I'm actually glad they don't offer the Hermes bands separately as I might have actually considered buying the cuff.
    11-24-2015 11:56 AM
    Yeah, I caught the band bug, as well. So far we have a dozen. White, black, light blue, dark blue, lime green, orange, red, fog, Milanese loop, link bracelet, black leather loop, blue leather loop... I change the highlight color on the screen to complement the band. I'm definitely hooked on the watch.

I love using Siri on the watch around the house to turn lights/fans on/off (using Insteon's new HomeKit enabled Hub Pro). I also have a few Hue lights that I control on my watch using its iOS iPhone app watch extension. I'm swapping out the standard Hue hub tomorrow for the new HomeKit enabled Hue bridge, so I can also use Siri to control those lights from my watch. This has been great fun this fall.
    Last edited by Dave Marsh; 11-25-2015 at 06:29 PM.
    robertk328 likes this.
    11-25-2015 03:02 AM
    Trying very hard not to join you! Got the Antique one with my Gold sport and a black sport at the same time. My eyes keep drifting to the Red and Navy blue sports bands. Aaaaaaah! Must. Resist!
    11-25-2015 11:47 AM
    Trying very hard not to join you! Got the Antique one with my Gold sport and a black sport at the same time. My eyes keep drifting to the Red and Navy blue sports bands. Aaaaaaah! Must. Resist!
    I have those two (red and midnight blue) plus white. The red is a $16.99 MoKo from Amazon. So far I'm happy with it. I'll probably order a couple more that route as the price is right.
    11-26-2015 08:08 AM
    My name is BAMF and I am a bandaholic...

First step is admitting you have a problem

White Sport
    Black Sport
    Red Sport
    Green Sport
    Fog Sport
    Midnight Blue Sport
    Yellow third party Sport
    Milinese Loop
    Black Leather Loop
    Link Bracelet
    Third Party lugs with a leather buckle

Yup I have issues!!!

Oh while we are at I am also in Apple Watch Accessories Anonymous

Spigen Dock
    Spigen Nightstand Dock
    Nomad Pod
    Nomad Pod Pro
    Apple Watch Dock
    Fuze Chicken Dock
    Speck White case

UGH.... I need help
    12-03-2015 10:53 AM

White Sport
    Black Sport
    Red Sport
    Green Sport
    Fog Sport
    Midnight Blue Sport
    Yellow third party Sport
    Milinese Loop
    Black Leather Loop
    Link Bracelet

Yup I have issues!!!

Spigen Dock
    Spigen Nightstand Dock
    Nomad Pod
    Nomad Pod Pro
    Apple Watch Dock
    Fuze Chicken Dock
    Speck White case

UGH.... I need help
    Haha WOW man. I'm very envious. I only have Fog, Black, and coffee leather for mine. Should be getting the Midnight Blue sports band for Christmas!
    12-03-2015 11:25 AM
    So, i'm finally getting the gold Aluminium and Midnight Blue Sport for Christmas and yes, i'm like a giddy child waiting to play with it.

In readiness, I bought the following:

Milanese Loop
    Brown Leather Loop
    Stone Leather Loop
    Brown leather cuff
    ZVE 2in1 stand (for my iPhone 6 and watch to sit on my nightstand)

This is only the beginning of the addiction to bands and I expect I shall buy more, especially once i'm back Stateside.
    12-24-2015 10:09 AM

White Sport
    Black Sport
    Red Sport
    Green Sport
    Fog Sport
    Midnight Blue Sport
    Yellow third party Sport
    Milinese Loop
    Black Leather Loop
    Link Bracelet

Yup I have issues!!!

Spigen Dock
    Spigen Nightstand Dock
    Nomad Pod
    Nomad Pod Pro
    Apple Watch Dock
    Fuze Chicken Dock
    Speck White case

UGH.... I need help
    Do you find the white and the fog are very similar?
    12-24-2015 10:32 AM
    I got the  watch with the Milanese loop and then ordered the Walnut sports band. I love the walnut because its just so neutral and goes with everything. Bought a Modern Leather Black band on eBay but it ended up being a small instead of m.
    12-27-2015 09:46 AM
    Do you find the white and the fog are very similar?
    They are different enough to tell one is white and one is grey.
    12-28-2015 12:27 PM
    Welcome to the club.

I've managed to stop buying them for a while. Mine came with the White sports band but I've bought the soft pink modern buckle, the Milanese loop, the classic buckle and the pink sports band. Tomorrow I plan on buying the brown modern buckle 🤓 I like the look of several of the new sports bands so I think it won't be long before I buy some more sports bands
    01-03-2016 05:16 AM
    My stainless came with a black sport band but I've already picked up a third party Milanese loop for it. I'm still trying to decide between the Apple saddle brown classic buckle and the Pad and Quill classic leather in whiskey (dark brown).
    01-03-2016 05:38 AM
    I hope Apple offers a bright yellow band in the spring, just to brighten things up. I'm also a bandaholic! Twelve and counting at this point! I like swapping bands out for clothing matches/contrasts, and of course for different events, e.g., backyard BBQs/pool parties/going out to dinner or a movie. I wear a sweat proof band for workouts, leather or metal for day-to-day outings.
    01-03-2016 03:05 PM
92 123 ...