I'm officially an Apple Watch band fanatic!!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Count me In!

Got my red and purple MoKo silicone straps today. Like folks here have said, it is a bit thinner than the Apple branded ones, but not a big deal. It is comfy and given the placement of the holes, it actually fits my wrist a little better than the Apple ones that I have. It's a very slight bit looser but still plenty snug. So far so good!

Great! I like the MoKo. :)

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm having withdrawals - LOL I've bought 11 bands, 7 cases, and a docking stand. There's nothing left to buy!! I've got all the colors I like. By the way, the MOKO bands are just as good as the Apple brand. And a lot cheaper! I'm having fun changing out the color combinations. :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I did order a second but it didn't lock in the watch case so I sent it back. Need to order another.

I've had the same issue with my red (pink) MoKo band. If I jiggle it around a little it eventually locks into place.
You just gotta jiggle it around.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Damn you Apple!!! I was going to order the Royal Blue band last week but it was listed at 4-6 weeks, so I didn't. I checked yesterday and guess what I did.... Yep, my band will be here on Monday!

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm a band junkie. I have three of the new woven in royal blue, pearl, and scuba. I have several sports bands in light pink, navy, mint green,antique white,red,black,stone and orange. I have two third party leather bands in brown and one in natural. I'm loving wearing my woven bands right now. They are light and feel great.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Damn you Apple!!! I was going to order the Royal Blue band last week but it was listed at 4-6 weeks, so I didn't. I checked yesterday and guess what I did.... Yep, my band will be here on Monday!

I still need to get to the Apple Store and get that one. Same with the black one. I always like picking it up in person :)

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm holding out on getting an Apple Watch until after Sept now but I've already got a list of 6 bands I want to get.... Let's see some pics so I can get more ideas!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR