- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Gold Apple Watch - suitable third party bands
I have a gold Apple Watch Sport and I've been looking into some third party bands - but most of the connectors (where you slide it in to the watch) don't match the matte gold finish! They're either silver or black. Has anyone come across some bands which match the gold watch nicely?
- 11-15-2015, 06:26 AM #2
- 11-15-2015, 04:20 PM #3
- 11-15-2015, 05:10 PM #4
- 5,551 Posts
Re: Gold Apple Watch - suitable third party bands
Welcome to iMore!
Sport bands all have the same connector color as the band itself. So if the band is blue, the connector will be blue. You might be thinking about the pin that fastens the band itself at the bottom of the wrist? Those I've only seen the shiny stainless or the black color like you mentioned.
- 12-05-2015, 06:01 AM #5
- By Danny8200 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2015, 11:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2015, 07:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2015, 07:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2015, 05:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2015, 12:36 PM