Gold Apple Watch - suitable third party bands?

pjc26

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Gold Apple Watch - suitable third party bands

I have a gold Apple Watch Sport and I've been looking into some third party bands - but most of the connectors (where you slide it in to the watch) don't match the matte gold finish! They're either silver or black. Has anyone come across some bands which match the gold watch nicely?

epc155

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Gold Apple Watch - suitable third party bands

I have a gold Apple Watch Sport and I've been looking into some third party bands - but most of the connectors (where you slide it in to the watch) don't match the matte gold finish! They're either silver or black. Has anyone come across some bands which match the gold watch nicely?

I'm interested to see this too.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to iMore!

Sport bands all have the same connector color as the band itself. So if the band is blue, the connector will be blue. You might be thinking about the pin that fastens the band itself at the bottom of the wrist? Those I've only seen the shiny stainless or the black color like you mentioned.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to iMore!

Sport bands all have the same connector color as the band itself. So if the band is blue, the connector will be blue. You might be thinking about the pin that fastens the band itself at the bottom of the wrist? Those I've only seen the shiny stainless or the black color like you mentioned.

They're talking about 3rd party bands that use the adapter

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro