Need Longer Leather Band for my 38MM

SWFLFFPM

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got my 38 MM classic leather today. I knew the fit would be tight as I am close to the 200 mm limit but assumed I could find an aftermarket longer replacement.

The problem I am having is sellers state their band is the same length as Apple's or they don't specify what length they are.

Anyone know a replacement leather classic or similar that will fit the 38mm but is longer?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Monowear has a few options in the metal.

Click is making an adapter to use any 22mm width band with the watch, which would let you use a traditional band that fits.

Pad and Quill (famous makers of the BookBook case) have a leather band that goes up to 210 mm. Shipping later this month.

All pulled from articles here at iMore, here and here respectively.

SWFLFFPM

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this but not much luck. I have written to two of those vendors asking how long their bands are for the 38MM.

The adapter is not shipping yet.

I can't believe how difficult this has become. I may have to return the watch and get the 42MM.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for this but not much luck. I have written to two of those vendors asking how long their bands are for the 38MM.

The adapter is not shipping yet.

I can't believe how difficult this has become. I may have to return the watch and get the 42MM.

The Pad and Quill goes up to 210 mm. It's on the page after you select your options.

Features:

• Each band signed by the artisan
  • Sizing - 130-210mm wrists
- See more at: Classic Leather Apple Watch Band | Pad & Quill

SWFLFFPM

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
The Pad and Quill goes up to 210 mm. It's on the page after you select your options.

Features:

• Each band signed by the artisan
  • Sizing - 130-210mm wrists
- See more at: Classic Leather Apple Watch Band | Pad & Quill
I do appreciate your help with this.

The problem with the P&Q is they are not yet available and I won't be able to get one to try before my 14 days is up. The other problem is the website doesn't state if the larger sizes are just for the 42MM or not-which is common for other brands.

I have written to them and asked.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I do appreciate your help with this.

The problem with the P&Q is they are not yet available and I won't be able to get one to try before my 14 days is up. The other problem is the website doesn't state if the larger sizes are just for the 42MM or not-which is common for other brands.

I have written to them and asked.

I understand. Sorry to not be of more help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWFLFFPM

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Update-

I returned the 38MM and got the 42MM since it has the longer band.

Only P&Q responded to my inquiry. They gave a convoluted response that did not answer my question.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2