I am asking for an Apple Watch for my birthday. I really like the sports white band but does it wear down? Show dirt or wear and tear? If it does I will get the black.
- 09-13-2015, 07:14 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
How durable is the White Sports Band for the Apple Watch?
I received my Watch Sport with the white sport band on May 4th (I think), and I wear it all day, everyday and have done so since the day I received it. Having said that, the band is holding up quite well. There aren't any scratches or tearing of any kind, and I clean the band with a mild soap (Ivory) and water.
- 09-14-2015, 02:04 AM #3
- 09-15-2015, 04:16 PM #4
- 09-16-2015, 11:46 AM #5
- 09-18-2015, 01:33 PM #6
- 09-28-2015, 05:37 PM #7
- 03-24-2016, 11:52 AM #8
- 03-24-2016, 12:53 PM #9
- 5,521 Posts
- 03-24-2016, 01:17 PM #10
- By madkoda12 in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2016, 10:29 AM
- By sunnysideup22125 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2015, 07:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2015, 11:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2015, 03:40 PM