How durable is the White Sports Band for the Apple Watch?

I

iMore Question

Sports band

I am asking for an Apple Watch for my birthday. I really like the sports white band but does it wear down? Show dirt or wear and tear? If it does I will get the black.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I received my Watch Sport with the white sport band on May 4th (I think), and I wear it all day, everyday and have done so since the day I received it. Having said that, the band is holding up quite well. There aren't any scratches or tearing of any kind, and I clean the band with a mild soap (Ivory) and water.

akanne

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I've worn mine every day since I got the Watch in early July, it still looks like new. Like the previous poster I simply clean it with soap and water.

seankly

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Sports band

Yes much the same as the other posts. Still like new. Any dirty marks can be washed off.

Good luck with your new  watch!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Had mine since June 1st and i wear it at the gym, mowing the lawn etc... Still looks brand new :)

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site

Same, I simply wear my watch while showering every few days to give it a quick rinse if I notice that it's dirty and that seems to keep the band white and smudge free.

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site

Not amazingly bright unless I give it a cleaning frequently but overall pretty good considering I've worn it everyday since launch.

iMoreAppImg_20150928_183622.jpg

darcytu

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
My white band has some discoloration from my dark jeans. It doesn't come off with mild soap, so I'm at a loss on how to clean it. It's mostly on the back, but also sort of around the edges.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My white band has some discoloration from my dark jeans. It doesn't come off with mild soap, so I'm at a loss on how to clean it. It's mostly on the back, but also sort of around the edges.

Wearing mine now and it's the most used of my 3 bands. No discoloration at all.

I had a phone case discolor from my jeans since it stayed in the pocket but not any issue with the watch band.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

It's my favorite band. I run with it often and sweat all over it and it's still very white and looks new.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods