Strap adapter and regular band availability

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
USBerry Apple Watch Strap Band Connector for Apple Watch 42mm Adapter Make Apple Watch Band Strap Replaceable[only connector]

I have the adapters on order. Went to a watch retailer at the mall to check out bands. At first look many of the bands looked great. Many great styles at a MUCH better price then available from Apple.

BUT we quickly realized that they are all not nearly wide enough. I really don't want to order a band online without seeing it in person.

I will be looking at more stores. Anyone have any experience with finding wider appropriate bands at retail?

Cheers.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
No, I plan on only purchasing bands from Apple.

Apple, if you're listening, I would like a purple Sport Band. :yes:

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Link from Apple: $449 USD. And you can't buy the black separately.

From a vendor on Amazon: $35 USD.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XH...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2528213

Sure the Apple one has great finish, design and usability but the difference in price is dramatic. I just can't justify the high price no matter how nice it is. If I had that kind of money I would get my wife a watch.

I saw a black link at the mall for $25. It wasn't wide enough but it looked great.

D

Deleted member 233079

Link from Apple: $449 USD. And you can't buy the black separately.

From a vendor on Amazon: $35 USD.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XH...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2530759

Sure the Apple one has great finish, design and usability but the difference in price is dramatic. I just can't justify the high price no matter how nice it is. If I had that kind of money I would get my wife a watch.

I saw a black link at the mall for $25. It wasn't wide enough but it looked great.

Not seeing the black link on that site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Got the adapter. Went to several retailers. The only bands that were wide enough and would work with the adapter were leather and nothing I liked. The metal bands they sold would not work with the adapter as they typically attach in a different way.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner