How durable do you think the leather loop is?

landonmiller14

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I have been burned by iPhone leather cases in the past and was just wondering how you think it will fair in the world? Does anyone have one and has noticed wear in the past weeks since launch?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't have one, but if you're concerned about durability, you might want to wait for a few more reviews. That is why I would not order a leather band yet.

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I just received my classic leather band today and I have to say I'm not that impressed. I'm thinking of returning it for the leather loop because it's not that comfortable and doesn't look too durable. At least with the leather loop I don't have to worry about the sizing or stretching out of the holes.

swandy

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I received mine the other day (see my post about being a bit disappointed) but as far as the quality of the workmanship, I have no complaints. The size can be pretty much re-sized anyway you prefer, so stretching it out should not be an issue. My "complaint" is about the comfort when wearing it - after using the Sports Band that came on my Watch for several weeks. For some reason, the Sports band just feels more comfortable.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I am loving my leather loop. It feels great on my wrist. I love the quick adjusting capability. I also used it for a workout today. Worked great!!! Didn't absorb any sweat and held the watch in place very well.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been burned by iPhone leather cases in the past

I have an Apple Leather Case on my 6+..... its worn, the edges are dark (I have a brown case), a few micro scratches here and there... it looks like a well worn leather shoe.

And that is why I love it.......... IMHO

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If you got it and it didn't hold up you could always bring it to Apple and have them replace it. They are pretty good about that stuff.

Just did that with a Red Leather case last week that was a mess and not all Apple pretty like :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2