How will bands hold up over time?
So the leather cases from Apple can get pretty ugly over time. Will the bands fare any better?
discoloration is to be expected for Apple’s fluoroelastomer Sport and selection of leather bands over time with normal wear and tear similar to the apple leather case. Apple notes that discoloration of leather bands is “due to sweat or lotions” and an “expected behavior”.
Last edited by Premium1; 04-24-2015 at 06:57 PM.
- 04-24-2015, 10:13 AM #2
- 05-01-2015, 03:42 PM #4
- 05-01-2015, 03:51 PM #5
- 05-03-2015, 06:06 PM #6iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
Re: How will bands hold up over time?
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 16Last Post: 04-24-2015, 02:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 09:51 AM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2015, 09:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2015, 08:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 08:12 AM