What does everyone think of this crowdfunded stand for the Apple Watch?

The MiTagg NuDock Power Station Lamp is hands down the best looking of the docks, in my opinion, especially since you can get it in space gray. It is a little pricey, but it is an all in one solution. Still debating on whether I want to back it or not. What are some other options that you guys are finding out there?

MiTagg NuDock Power Station Lamp

04-12-2015 05:28 PM
    I like it!

As long as the iPhone 6 Plus would fit with a thin case attached, I would purchase this item.
    04-13-2015 02:52 PM
    I saw this on FB a couple weeks ago. Like it, but expensive!
    04-13-2015 02:58 PM
    I really don't understand stands and docks. Just plug it in and save your money lol... Just my opinion

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-13-2015 05:00 PM
    It's a sexy stand, but I couldn't convince myself to pay that much. I posted some other options (cheaper ones) here: http://forums.imore.com/apple-watch/...cessories.html
    04-13-2015 05:40 PM
    I like the look if you can afford it and want it I say go for it. If I was spending your money I'd buy it
    04-13-2015 05:46 PM
    Dodocase solid walnut stand (Charging Stand for Apple Watch | DODOcase) pre-ordered two for $69 per - sorry, don't think I have enough posts for a pic
    04-13-2015 08:39 PM
    I pre-ordered the Nomad Apple Watch Stand for $59.00. It ships April 30.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20150422_080009.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	80415
    04-22-2015 07:00 AM
    I ordered the spigen stand on Amazon... Only 20 bucks and looks pretty simple
    04-22-2015 08:31 PM
    Check out The Night Stand from ElevationLab.com $29.
    04-24-2015 07:23 PM
    Ive ordered one of these
    Twitfish Bedside Buddy Display Stand for Apple Watch: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    I like the idea of just raising it up a little to prevent my phone or iPad knocking it.
    04-26-2015 11:46 AM
    I ordered a Orzly Duo-stand 9.99 delivered, http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00W9VR83...mUvbUpU2505213, hold my phone too, enough to spend.
    04-26-2015 01:44 PM
    Just ordered Spigen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-26-2015 02:23 PM
    I ordered the spigen as well. I know I said I didn't understand docks but it's kind of awkward charging it. Hope the dock makes it better.

04-26-2015 02:26 PM
    Check out The Night Stand from ElevationLab.com $29.
    That one looks cool. If it was the same price as the spigen and available now I would consider it

04-26-2015 02:35 PM
    Someone at another site, Reddit maybe, posted this pic. Pretty ingenious if you ask me.
    Attached Thumbnails Apple Watch Stand Options?-image.jpg  
    04-27-2015 04:36 AM
    Someone at another site, Reddit maybe, posted this pic. Pretty ingenious if you ask me.
    That's awesome! I may have to try that

Sent from my iPhone 6
    04-27-2015 06:45 AM
    The Nudock is gorgeous but its too expensive for what it is. I have ordered the Orzly apple watch stand from amazon.com after watching the video on youtube. I think it will look great next to my I mac and i like the fact it also charges the phone as well.

I dont normally waste money on accessories but the apple watch is so awkward to charge I feel it needs a stand.
    04-28-2015 02:10 PM
    The Nudock is gorgeous but its too expensive for what it is. I have ordered the Orzly apple watch stand from amazon.com after watching the video on youtube. I think it will look great next to my I mac and i like the fact it also charges the phone as well.

I dont normally waste money on accessories but the apple watch is so awkward to charge I feel it needs a stand.
    I agree it's very awkward to charge

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    04-28-2015 07:22 PM
    Thank you

I think the best on the market at the moment are the spigen dock and the orzly dock when you consider they are both available next week and also when you consider the low prices these are being sold at

i like the aluminium finish which will look good next to my I mac

After very careful consideration i have ordered the Orzly Apple watch stand. This one holds the iphone as well and i think this is a very important feature. I will try and post some pics and a review when it arrives
    04-30-2015 01:15 PM
    Thank you

I think the best on the market at the moment are the spigen dock and the orzly dock when you consider they are both available next week and also when you consider the low prices these are being sold at

i like the aluminium finish which will look good next to my I mac

After very careful consideration i have ordered the Orzly Apple watch stand. This one holds the iphone as well and i think this is a very important feature. I will try and post some pics and a review when it arrives
    Yep, I went for the Orzly one also. Funny thing was that even theough they were showing on Amazon as pre-order, myself (and I notced a couple of other customers) actually received theirs early. Mine turned up just a few days ago, so I was well happy! Tried to upload images on here to show people, but the site says that it won't let me yet as I'm quite new to this site so it says I can't do that until I've posted at least ten times. But I'll have a browse around other posts and see if there's any other interesting discussions to get involved in, and when it allows me to, I'll share the pics aswell, cause it's quite nice!.

UPDATE:
    (sorry I completely forgot to update my post with the pics like I promised). I've had the dock for ages now, but just looking through my old posts I realized. Anyways, here are the pics finally...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71R4im3a38L._SL1300_.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	116162
    (my own pics didn't come out so good so I just borrowed the image from amazon for quickness, as it shows it off better than mine)
    Last edited by Greek Geek; 02-06-2017 at 05:13 AM.
    05-20-2015 10:08 AM
    Dodocase solid walnut stand (Charging Stand for Apple Watch | DODOcase) pre-ordered two for $69 per - sorry, don't think I have enough posts for a pic
    I ordered one of these too - I wanted something more classic and rich vs metallic and modern on my ngihtstand. Hoping these get into true production soon!
    05-20-2015 05:07 PM
    3D print your own! Your local university may have a 3d printer at the library!
    05-20-2015 11:39 PM
    What does everyone think of this crowdfunded stand for the Apple Watch?

The MiTagg NuDock Power Station Lamp is hands down the best looking of the docks, in my opinion, especially since you can get it in space gray. It is a little pricey, but it is an all in one solution. Still debating on whether I want to back it or not. What are some other options that you guys are finding out there?
    Did you end up getting it in the end? Reason why i ask is that I love the way it looks aswell, but like you, I was in two minds about it. Hands down, it is definitely a thing of beauty, and it caught my eye immediately. The only thing I am slightly worried about with this one (besides obviously that it's one of the pricier stands out there) is that I cannot see from the pictures if the iPhones and iPads are supported from the back. By the images, it looks like the only thing holding them up are the lightning connectors, so this worries me quite a bit, as I can see this putting alot of strain on the connector and eventually giving way over time. Did you happen to get this one in the end? (same question goes to anyone else that can confirm for me whether there is anything other than the connector supporting the back of the iPhones/iPads/etc with this particular model?) I'm sure many of us are dying to know. Thanks.
    05-25-2015 04:31 AM
    it looks really ugly in my eyes
    05-25-2015 05:07 AM
106 123 ...