Apple Watch Stand Options?

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Love it!!! Only negative is that you need to enable sounds on the notifications on your phone if you want taptic feedback on the watch. But that can but fixed with a software update :)

If I may ask, what notifications do you have? So if you're in a meeting, you're phone will make a sound, but you will get a vibration on you're wrist ?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
No. If your phone is locked the notification will only go to your watch. It doesn't work like the Pebble.

One of the best features of the Apple Watch!!! That made me crazy with every other smart watch I have had. I am holding my phone using it and can see the notification... no need to buzz my wrist so I have to clear the notice in two places :)

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
One of the best features of the Apple Watch!!! That made me crazy with every other smart watch I have had. I am holding my phone using it and can see the notification... no need to buzz my wrist so I have to clear the notice in two places :)

Mine is due to arrive 06/16 to 06/18. So in the locked scenario, you have to clear the notification on you're phone and watch?

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
There are two options in the watch settings for notifications and they can be set independently for each app. The options are "mirror my phone" and "custom". In the custom setting you can turn sound and haptic off or on and show/hide alerts.

Am I right or wrong on this ?

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
The MiTagg NuDock Power Station Lamp is hands down the best looking of the docks, in my opinion, especially since you can get it in space gray. It is a little pricey, but it is an all in one solution. Still debating on whether I want to back it or not. What are some other options that you guys are finding out there?

I'm not a big fan of the lamp. I just don't think it is practical and that I would ever use it. I prefer the look of the Premium 1, myself - much more compact, looks nice, and also charges the iPhone as well as the watch.

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 9.32.35 PM.jpg

To each his or her own, of course.

viewfly

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm not likely to carry a stand when I'm traveling for extended periods of time. Need a simpler solution. Plus, I prefer to have my iPhone on an extended USB cord so I can use it in bed in the morning without running the battery down for the day.

I wonder if an easy retrofit can be fashioned from an old watch box, that one that have the felt circular ring inside to display the watch. ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm not likely to carry a stand when I'm traveling for extended periods of time. Need a simpler solution. Plus, I prefer to have my iPhone on an extended USB cord so I can use it in bed in the morning without running the battery down for the day.

I wonder if an easy retrofit can be fashioned from an old watch box, that one that have the felt circular ring inside to display the watch. ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Elevationlab.com check that one out. It looks very good for traveling

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh