Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 106
Like Tree29Likes
  1. #26  
    frederichustman's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    15 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Nomad look pretty. But, i think it's very expensive.
  2. #27  
    RobtRoma's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    270 Posts
    Global Posts
    305 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    I ordered 2 of the Spigen stands on sale for 30% off ($17.50 each + free shipping). They were delivered today but I haven't had a chance to see them yet. I'll check them out when I get home from work tonight. Hopefully I'll have my Watch by Friday so they can get some use.
  3. #28  
    smileyboy's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    812 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,452 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    I just finished doing a video review of most of the stands out there. I'll post it once I'm finished editing the videos.

    I'll probably sell them once finished if anyone is interested.

    Two of my favorite stands!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apple Watch Stand Options?-imoreappimg_20150531_150247.jpg  
    Last edited by smileyboy; 05-31-2015 at 05:15 PM.
  4. #29  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    I bought the Spigen stand and I'm very happy with it.
  5. #30  

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    I'm happy with the spigen too. Seems similar to the nomad


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. #31  
    smileyboy's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    812 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,452 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    I'm happy with the spigen too. Seems similar to the nomad


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nomad is all aluminum and the Spigen has the rubber piece at the top. The weight difference between the two stands is considerably different.
  7. #32  

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Nomad is all aluminum and the Spigen has the rubber piece at the top. The weight difference between the two stands is considerably different.
    It should be- it's 3x the price. Seems nice


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. #33  
    smileyboy's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    812 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,452 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    It should be- it's 3x the price. Seems nice


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yep, you can tell too.
  9. #34  
    Steven Sabo's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    188 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobtRoma View Post
    I ordered 2 of the Spigen stands on sale for 30% off ($17.50 each + free shipping). They were delivered today but I haven't had a chance to see them yet. I'll check them out when I get home from work tonight. Hopefully I'll have my Watch by Friday so they can get some use.
    I order one and got it last week. It works well and you cannot complain about the price!!
    RobtRoma and carrickfergus like this.
  10. #35  
    RobtRoma's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    270 Posts
    Global Posts
    305 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Definitely can't complain about the price or the quality. I just need my Watch so I can use mine.
  11. #36  
    Vortec 5.3's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mscatinboston View Post
    Check out The Night Stand from ElevationLab.com $29.
    Did you get it ?
  12. #37  

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    I got the Belkin and the Spigen stands. I like the Spigen better so the Belkin is going back. I thought I would like having both the watch and phone together, but I am not a fan of reaching for the lighting cable to plug in my phone. I prefer a dock
  13. #38  

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Loving mine so far. Taken last night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apple Watch Stand Options?-img_0098.jpg  
  14. #39  
    Vortec 5.3's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Yester View Post
    Loving mine so far. Taken last night.
    Does it seem sturdy ? Can you leave the band open?
  15. #40  

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vortec 5.3 View Post
    Does it seem sturdy ? Can you leave the band open?
    You can leave the band open, but I felt it more securely connected with the band closed.
  16. #41  
    Vortec 5.3's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    You can leave the band open, but I felt it more securely connected with the band closed.
    Sturdy? Why this one over other stands ?
  17. #42  

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Yep it's sturdy and it was only $20 for an aluminum stand.
  18. #43  
    Vortec 5.3's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Yep it's sturdy and it was only $20 for an aluminum stand.
    How are you liking you're watch?
  19. #44  
    D4SSWME's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    45 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Am interested in the nomad stand if it's the space gray version

    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    I just finished doing a video review of most of the stands out there. I'll post it once I'm finished editing the videos.

    I'll probably sell them once finished if anyone is interested. http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/z...psxfc78npv.jpg

    Two of my favorite stands!
  20. #45  
    Vortec 5.3's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by D4SSWME View Post
    Am interested in the nomad stand if it's the space gray version
    I really like the Nomad as well. But at $69.95, I may pass.
  21. #46  

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vortec 5.3 View Post
    How are you liking you're watch?
    Love it!!! Only negative is that you need to enable sounds on the notifications on your phone if you want taptic feedback on the watch. But that can but fixed with a software update
  22. #47  
    Vortec 5.3's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Love it!!! Only negative is that you need to enable sounds on the notifications on your phone if you want taptic feedback on the watch. But that can but fixed with a software update
    If I may ask, what notifications do you have? So if you're in a meeting, you're phone will make a sound, but you will get a vibration on you're wrist ?
  23. #48  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vortec 5.3 View Post
    If I may ask, what notifications do you have? So if you're in a meeting, you're phone will make a sound, but you will get a vibration on you're wrist ?
    No. If your phone is locked the notification will only go to your watch. It doesn't work like the Pebble.
  24. #49  
    Vortec 5.3's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by carrickfergus View Post
    No. If your phone is locked the notification will only go to your watch. It doesn't work like the Pebble.
    What if the phone is unlocked on silent ?
  25. #50  

    Default Re: Apple Watch Stand Options?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vortec 5.3 View Post
    What if the phone is unlocked on silent ?
    If your phone is unlocked then alert won't go onto watch.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will Apple Watch support 24hour time format?
    By iMore Question in forum Apple Watch
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2015, 12:17 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:12 PM
  3. Apple Watch jailbreak?
    By iLive an iLife in forum Apple Watch
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2015, 08:34 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 06:52 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2015, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions