Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So I setup the 42mm SBSS with the leather on the interactive gallery. It does looks pretty good with the silvery buckles. And...yes..The way they display has the "reflections" making it seem more space gray-ish or silver-ish, but i digress

Watch.JPG

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Nice. Do the OEM Apple lugs screw apart similarly? Otherwise these sure of no benefit if you wanted to replace the lugs on an apple band

Not sure on the OEM but worth looking on 3rd party. The clasp may not match but at least the part where the two metals meet will :)

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure on the OEM but worth looking on 3rd party. The clasp may not match but at least the part where the two metals meet will :)

So if not on the OEM lugs, then the SB lugs mean nothing to me if I were to get the Apple classic leather band...right?

ewelch

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I can't even bring myself to spend $50 on a band to replace the very comfortable and easy-to-use band that came with my Space Gray Sport Watch. I got it for the functionality. And it's something I use multiple times daily.

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I ended up being very happy with the leather classic buckle. I don't think I would have bought it if I didn't also have a gift card. I did expend for a sport band too. No way Milanese would work when active. Too many hair pulls. As much as I thought I wanted the product red sport band, it's too red to be worn at work. Ended up just getting the black one.

I think the classic leather works well, even with the silvery hardware.

d5ea6c3679436cd32d1d79bb678542de.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I ended up being very happy with the leather classic buckle. I don't think I would have bought it if I didn't also have a gift card. I did expend for a sport band too. No way Milanese would work when active. Too many hair pulls. As much as I thought I wanted the product red sport band, it's too red to be worn at work. Ended up just getting the black one.

I think the classic leather works well, even with the silvery hardware.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160514/d5ea6c3679436cd32d1d79bb678542de.jpg

Looks good! Congrats on your purchases. My black sport band is my second most worn band behind my saddle brown classic buckle. I also have the fog sport band, which comes in at a close third. Aside from that I have a few MoKo sport bands and a knockoff Milanese loop, all of which get sporadic use.

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I really like the black Milanese that came with mine (a gift) but it's a little formal for everyday wear for me. I'll wear it but not nearly as much as the leather and the sport.

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity for anyone with leather bands? Do you periodically use a leather conditioner? And if so, what's your goop of choice?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Just out of curiosity for anyone with leather bands? Do you periodically use a leather conditioner? And if so, what's your goop of choice?

I've been wearing my leather band almost daily for about four months now and haven't found it necessary to treat it with anything. We'll see what happens over time.

anon(4772025)

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I really like the Space Black Milanese Loop but the cost is still quite probative to me. I've heard great things about the leather strap as well, but seeing as I use mine almost purely for the fitness aspects the sport band will continue to be my sole band for the foreseeable future.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Still alternating between my white and midnight blue sport bands, along with a pearl woven. Looking to get the royal blue and a black woven.