Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Default re: Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

I'm just gonna say again- apple please make the leather loop for the 38mm
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

The stainless steel band arrived today

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-imoreappimg_20160414_205818.jpg
    jkender and Spencerdl like this.

I want a 42mm Pink Nylon band, but I don't want to wait 4-6 weeks ��

My pearl one is preparing to ship! Ordered on Saturday so not too bad I guess

Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    My pearl one is preparing to ship! Ordered on Saturday so not too bad I guess
    OK I ordered it... is yours 42mm or 38mm?

Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    OK I ordered it... is yours 42mm or 38mm?

Uhhhhh... I hope the 42mm ship faster than 4-6 weeks also ��
    iMore Beginner

Since this seems like an active thread, I could definitely go for some feedback from others.

ONLY INCLUDING OFFICIAL APPLE BANDS...

...which ones look good with the Space Black Stainless Steel watch? I've got the SBSS Link Bracelet, the Black Sport w/ SBSS Pin, and the SBSS Milanese. I'm happy with each of them in their own way, but I'd like to expand my collection. That being said, I'm considering the new Black Woven Nylon or the Black Leather Loop. I'm also considering other colors, but I'm really trying to avoid the "Swatch" look where it very obviously doesn't go together. That's why I'm so happy with the ones that I have - each of them could have been sold as a default w/ the SBSS body.

Anyways, any thoughts? Thanks, much appreciated!

OK... nylon band strike two ��

Just got the black nylon band delievered and I am on my way to the Apple Store to return it. Looks nice, but the lugs don't lock in. Well one of them does the other not so much...

��

And to the last posters question... The black leather loop is really nice, I have one, but I never use it because the clicking noise was making me nuts ��
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    957 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    OK... nylon band strike two ��

Just got the black nylon band delievered and I am on my way to the Apple Store to return it. Looks nice, but the lugs don't lock in. Well one of them does the other not so much...

��

And to the last posters question... The black leather loop is really nice, I have one, but I never use it because the clicking noise was making me nuts ��
    It actually does work. I had the same exact problem and went to the Apple Store to return it. The sales person was ready to do the return when another guy walked up and showed us how to do it. When u slide the band in, you need to apply pressure to the band as it goes in almost jamming into the end that meets the watch. It will then slide in and lock. The problem is that the ends r nylon and not metal so they require more pressure.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts

so I just purchased this leather band from Amazon and am pretty impressed with the quality honestly. It's the first leather band I've found at this price that actually feels like real leather, fits well, and looks very good. Take a look if you're looking for something similar
    Amazon.com: Apple Watch Band, LoHi 42mm iWatch [100% Genuine Leather] Replacement Watch Strap Wrist Band with Metal Clasp for Apple Watch & Sport & Edition (42mm-Brown): Cell Phones & Accessories
    eyecrispy likes this.
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    18,215 Global Posts

I bought a red band, yesterday. But, now I'd like an orange one...
    mrs_johnson7 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by ivantwilliams View Post
    I bought a red band, yesterday. But, now I'd like an orange one...
    I have ten colored sports bands: RED, ORANGE, MIDNIGHT BLUE, STONE, WALNUT, PINK, LT ORANGE, LT BLUE, YELLOW, AND PURPLE.
    It's fun to change the colors to match your mood (or outfit). I'm using the RED now!!
    ivantwilliams likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by edswife1970 View Post
    I have ten colored sports bands: RED, ORANGE, MIDNIGHT BLUE, STONE, WALNUT, PINK, LT ORANGE, LT BLUE, YELLOW, AND PURPLE.
    It's fun to change the colors to match your mood (or outfit). I'm using the RED now!!
    I think we need a support group

Quote Originally Posted by edswife1970 View Post
    I change mine to match my silicone case when using the sport bands

Has anyone purchased the scuba blue? I'm a bit bummed. It doesn't look like the pic at all. Seems way darker. I'll take a pic later.

Here are pics
    ivantwilliams and Mac Guy like this.
    iMore Intermediate

I got the black nylon last week and I'm kind of iffy about it. Unlike the sports bands, you get two pieces, not three, and since I have a small wrist, it wraps further around than I would like. I'm pondering a return. Had I been able to see/try one in the store, I probably wouldn't have bought it.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    957 Global Posts

Has anyone purchased the scuba blue? I'm a bit bummed. It doesn't look like the pic at all. Seems way darker. I'll take a pic later.
    I was going to buy the scuba blue because I really wanted a blue band. I wound up with the pearl and black bands.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,055 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicInUtah View Post
    so I just purchased this leather band from Amazon and am pretty impressed with the quality honestly. It's the first leather band I've found at this price that actually feels like real leather, fits well, and looks very good. Take a look if you're looking for something similar
    Amazon.com: Apple Watch Band, LoHi 42mm iWatch [100% Genuine Leather] Replacement Watch Strap Wrist Band with Metal Clasp for Apple Watch & Sport & Edition (42mm-Brown): Cell Phones & Accessories
    did you try the apple leather band at any point? I have the SBSS 42 and I just don't know how any band with silver buckles will look. But for $17.99, it's worth trying it. Does it seem sturdy to you and durable? Do the lugs fit well or is there any excess that sticks out, etc... ?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,055 Global Posts

Got a SSSB for my birthday with SS Milanese. I'm thinking about a leather band and a sportband. I may go Apple on the leather classic as I have a gift card too. But I wish that came with SB lugs/hardware. Will need to see it in store to decide.

For working out, I'll prob grab a red sport for working out. Love the black/red combo....

Default Re: Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

Quote Originally Posted by jlb21 View Post
    did you try the apple leather band at any point? I have the SBSS 42 and I just don't know how any band with silver buckles will look. But for $17.99, it's worth trying it. Does it seem sturdy to you and durable? Do the lugs fit well or is there any excess that sticks out, etc... ?
    You may be able to switch out the lugs.

http://smile.amazon.com/LUVVITT-Stai...dp/B011H9GGY6/

Got a SSSB for my birthday with SS Milanese. I'm thinking about a leather band and a sportband. I may go Apple on the leather classic as I have a gift card too. But I wish that came with SB lugs/hardware. Will need to see it in store to decide.

For working out, I'll prob grab a red sport for working out. Love the black/red combo....
    I have a saddle brown leather band. It's by far my favorite Apple Watch band and takes the design to a whole new level IMO.

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-fullsizerender-4.jpg
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts

I didn't want to spend the money on the apple one honestly. The band I got seems very sturdy and the lugs fit flush and clean looking. I'd definitely buy again. My only gripe is the lugs are SS which clashes a bit w/ my SG Sport, but it's not something that is too noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicInUtah View Post
    I didn't want to spend the money on the apple one honestly. The band I got seems very sturdy and the lugs fit flush and clean looking. I'd definitely buy again. My only gripe is the lugs are SS which clashes a bit w/ my SG Sport, but it's not something that is too noticeable.
    See my note above: Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast