Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes
    iMore Nanite

Default Bands, Bands, Bands..........

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-imore-watch-band.jpg
    Baidi apple watch band, Fell in love with it right when I put it on! Shared it on my Facebook and Instagram and immediately people were wondering where I got it from.
    It looks SO COOL. I just hope it lasts, seems like it will but only time will tell!
    I'm waiting to see if I should get the other style
    Last edited by pr1nce; 12-06-2015 at 10:17 PM.
    Shanicenicolle and Dlemos like this.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    2,674 Global Posts

Default re: Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    I finally have my permanent band

Attachment 88583
    Attachment 88584
    Damn Bamf pass along some of that money or just adopt me LOL. Ya'll are crazy with these band purchases. I don't know if I'm going to do third party bands anymore already have had two that broke on my me, one in the first couple days.
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

depend on the price, looks and disign
    iMore Intermediate

How do u like that band ? Iv seen them on Amazon just not sure
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Ordered a red MoKo today... Should be here Sunday. Curious how it compares to my Apple white and midnight blue bands.
    How do you like the red MoKo? Do you know how it compares to the color of the (Product) Red official sport band? I love the product red color but would rather save money on the MoKo.
    iMore Pro

Anybody have any experience with 3rd party bands like this? I spotted this one on Amazon. Can anyone recommend a similar style? Looking for black leather like the one pictured.

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1451950432.261164.jpg
    iMore Newbie

Yep, I have one very similar to that, it's very comfortable and sturdy. I tweeted a couple of pics earlier in the year, see below:
    https://twitter.com/lordkillington/s...75541738639360
    Just be aware, if you can, go for 24mm wide straps for the 42mm watch. They fit the lugs perfectly.
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Killington View Post
    Yep, I have one very similar to that, it's very comfortable and sturdy. I tweeted a couple of pics earlier in the year, see below:
    https://twitter.com/lordkillington/s...75541738639360
    Just be aware, if you can, go for 24mm wide straps for the 42mm watch. They fit the lugs perfectly.
    Awesome! Good info. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMars View Post
    Anybody have any experience with 3rd party bands like this? I spotted this one on Amazon. Can anyone recommend a similar style? Looking for black leather like the one pictured.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451950432.261164.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	100460
    Looks good, although I'm always cautious when it comes to third party accessories. I ordered a Milanese loop off of Amazon and I'm not too impressed with it.
    If you're looking for GOOD leather, anything by Pad & Quill is awesome. You'll pay a premium for it but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for.
    http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=n-9F9nET
    iMore Newbie

No problem, I've spent a while finding the right straps for me. Hope it saves you some time and money. I also got a 2 piece NATO strap that's super comfy for work. Pics below

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-imoreappimg_20160105_011905.jpg
    Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-imoreappimg_20160105_011938.jpg
    MrMars likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Just got on Amazon: iVAPO Solid Stainless Steel Replacement Strap for Apple iWatch (MM593) - Space Gray 42mm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-img_9377.jpg  
    MrMars and Spencerdl like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    505 Global Posts

Received this Riega band yesterday from Amazon, love it. Premium look and feel, very strong magnet and came in a very nice presentation box. Highly recommended if you like the Milanese loop bands, and once I tried it I don't want any other. Black looks perfect with space gray sport watch.
    iMore Nanite

Get the black model from MOKO available on Amazon. I have it, it is perfect and about $40
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

I just received another band from Amazon ... Moko Stainless Steel Black that is a very close match to the Apple stainless steel band. Paid $84.99 because I didn't want to spend over $500, and so far, the band looks and feels really good. It's not perfect, as you can see a little silver in between some links, but definitely gives you a band that mimics a very expensive Apple band. The casual user wouldn't know or see the difference.

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-moko-band.jpg
    Last edited by jkender; 01-14-2016 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Image didn't appear
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,945 Global Posts

Here's my new MoKo band for my gold AWS. I bought the cuff band but alas it doesn't sit in my desktop charger with the cuff on and sometimes the heartrate sensor doesn't pick up my heartbeat as the cuff sometimes slips over the rear of the sensors.

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-1-yz06wuj.jpg

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-2-5fdx7dw.jpg

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-3-zmycqlh.jpg
    jkender likes this.

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1452814730.724889.jpg

Plus the leather loop, leather band with lugs and the grey band on my Watch.

Nope no issues here!!!
    judgetom likes this.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452814730.724889.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	1,001.1 KB 
ID:	101019

Nope no issues here!!!
    You officially have a problem.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts

So I ordered this what I thought be really cool metal milnease style band it was knock off like 15$ not only did it come broken it wouldn't close round my wrist putting it in I some how managed get scuffs on my brand new watch I dunno how I mean there so small but one is like small scuff u can feel it when u rub it other one just small spot huge disappointment I take insanely good care of my stuff my phones and iPads have never gotten anything on them Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-image.jpegDo you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-image.jpeg

Second photo is how small it is but it's enough be huge disappointment be careful of what u buy everyone I have feeling if I didn't want the cool cheap knock off this probably would not have happen I'll be sticking just silicone since my paranoia is setting in now :-(
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,427 Global Posts

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452814730.724889.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	1,001.1 KB 
ID:	101019

Nope no issues here!!!
    I'm going to use this picture when my wife thinks I have too many bands.
    judgetom likes this.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,427 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Looks good, although I'm always cautious when it comes to third party accessories. I ordered a Milanese loop off of Amazon and I'm not too impressed with it.
    If you're looking for GOOD leather, anything by Pad & Quill is awesome. You'll pay a premium for it but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for.
    Apple Watch Leather Bands & Leather Straps
    Got my classic band from them (finally). Overall, meh. The leather seems to be high quality, but I'm a little disappointed in the needlework. I understand they're handmade and supposed to be kind of rustic, but this just looks kind of sloppy. Guess I'm not cut out for the handmade items...

Quote Originally Posted by applejosh View Post
    Got my classic band from them (finally). Overall, meh. The leather seems to be high quality, but I'm a little disappointed in the needlework. I understand they're handmade and supposed to be kind of rustic, but this just looks kind of sloppy. Guess I'm not cut out for the handmade items...
    I had one preordered but canceled it at the last minute in favor of Apple's leather band. Glad I did. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by applejosh View Post
    Can you take a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1138 View Post
    How do you like the red MoKo? Do you know how it compares to the color of the (Product) Red official sport band? I love the product red color but would rather save money on the MoKo.
    I like it a lot but I wear my white most.

Just got a black MoKo but sent it back because it wouldn't lock in place. Will order another -- my red one works great.
    iMore Newbie

Nice! Where did you get this NATO band?
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?-red-watch-strap.jpg
    Got this one a few weeks back. Wish it were slightly longer/wider around the wrist but it looks great on the wrist. Just ordered an IVAPO stainless steel strap.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast