Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

Mike1138

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a red MoKo today... Should be here Sunday. Curious how it compares to my Apple white and midnight blue bands. :)

How do you like the red MoKo? Do you know how it compares to the color of the (Product) Red official sport band? I love the product red color but would rather save money on the MoKo.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Anybody have any experience with 3rd party bands like this? I spotted this one on Amazon. Can anyone recommend a similar style? Looking for black leather like the one pictured.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451950432.261164.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Anybody have any experience with 3rd party bands like this? I spotted this one on Amazon. Can anyone recommend a similar style? Looking for black leather like the one pictured.

View attachment 100460

Looks good, although I'm always cautious when it comes to third party accessories. I ordered a Milanese loop off of Amazon and I'm not too impressed with it.
If you're looking for GOOD leather, anything by Pad & Quill is awesome. You'll pay a premium for it but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for.
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...apple-watch-leather-bands.html&token=dmwTOafD

Lord Killington

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
No problem, I've spent a while finding the right straps for me. Hope it saves you some time and money. I also got a 2 piece NATO strap that's super comfy for work. Pics below

iMoreAppImg_20160105_011905.jpg
iMoreAppImg_20160105_011938.jpg

jkender

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got on Amazon: iVAPO Solid Stainless Steel Replacement Strap for Apple iWatch (MM593) - Space Gray 42mm

Attachments

• IMG_9377.JPG
    IMG_9377.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 92

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Received this Riega band yesterday from Amazon, love it. Premium look and feel, very strong magnet and came in a very nice presentation box. Highly recommended if you like the Milanese loop bands, and once I tried it I don't want any other. Black looks perfect with space gray sport watch.

jkender

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I just received another band from Amazon ... Moko Stainless Steel Black that is a very close match to the Apple stainless steel band. Paid $84.99 because I didn't want to spend over $500, and so far, the band looks and feels really good. It's not perfect, as you can see a little silver in between some links, but definitely gives you a band that mimics a very expensive Apple band. The casual user wouldn't know or see the difference.

Moko Band.jpg

Last edited:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Here's my new MoKo band for my gold AWS. I bought the cuff band but alas it doesn't sit in my desktop charger with the cuff on and sometimes the heartrate sensor doesn't pick up my heartbeat as the cuff sometimes slips over the rear of the sensors.

1 - Yz06wUj.jpg

2 - 5FDx7DW.jpg

3 - ZmycQLh.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452814730.724889.jpg

Plus the leather loop, leather band with lugs and the grey band on my Watch.

Nope no issues here!!!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
So I ordered this what I thought be really cool metal milnease style band it was knock off like 15$ not only did it come broken it wouldn't close round my wrist putting it in I some how managed get scuffs on my brand new watch :( I dunno how I mean there so small but one is like small scuff u can feel it when u rub it other one just small spot :( huge disappointment I take insanely good care of my stuff my phones and iPads have never gotten anything on them image.jpegimage.jpeg

Second photo is how small it is but it's enough be huge disappointment be careful of what u buy everyone I have feeling if I didn't want the cool cheap knock off this probably would not have happen I'll be sticking just silicone since my paranoia is setting in now :-(

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Looks good, although I'm always cautious when it comes to third party accessories. I ordered a Milanese loop off of Amazon and I'm not too impressed with it.
If you're looking for GOOD leather, anything by Pad & Quill is awesome. You'll pay a premium for it but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for.
Apple Watch Leather Bands & Leather Straps

Got my classic band from them (finally). Overall, meh. The leather seems to be high quality, but I'm a little disappointed in the needlework. I understand they're handmade and supposed to be kind of rustic, but this just looks kind of sloppy. Guess I'm not cut out for the handmade items...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Got my classic band from them (finally). Overall, meh. The leather seems to be high quality, but I'm a little disappointed in the needlework. I understand they're handmade and supposed to be kind of rustic, but this just looks kind of sloppy. Guess I'm not cut out for the handmade items...

I had one preordered but canceled it at the last minute in favor of Apple's leather band. Glad I did. Thanks for the feedback!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Can you take a pic?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
How do you like the red MoKo? Do you know how it compares to the color of the (Product) Red official sport band? I love the product red color but would rather save money on the MoKo.

I like it a lot but I wear my white most.

Just got a black MoKo but sent it back because it wouldn't lock in place. Will order another -- my red one works great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh