Offline Viewing on ATV4
I have a 32 GB Apple TV 4. I'm moving next week so I won't have internet for a couple of weeks. I have a lot of purchased tv shows and movies (all from iTunes) , but as I understand it, the storage on the ATV4 is just for apps & games. Or is there a way I can view my purchased content offline on my Apple TV?
- 09-25-2016, 06:09 PM #2
- 09-25-2016, 07:23 PM #4
Re: Offline Viewing on ATV4
Otherwise, you can just play them and view them on your computer. Not ideal but workable.
Or connect the computer directly to the TV via a cable (HDMI, etc depending on the ports on the TV and computer).
- By cbreze in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 29Last Post: 10-14-2016, 12:19 PM
- By Jayzen in forum macOS SierraReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2016, 12:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 12:30 PM
- By Donkichot in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 12:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 11:41 AM