- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
ATV4 size and centurylink ?
Looking at buying the ATV4; not sure about going with 32 v 64. Our biggest use will be movies/shows and slingtv. Should the 32gb be enough or are we better off going "big"? Quite a few "deals" right now, depending on which size we go with. Also, does anyone have experience with Centurylink (internet) and does it work fine (choppy/seizing)?
- 09-14-2016, 07:45 PM #2
- 4,718 Posts
Re: ATV4 size and centurylink ?
Welcome to iMore!
For what your going to be using the tv for a 32GB will be plenty big enough. I have a 32GB and use mine for the same things you are planning. I have several apps as well and have used under 3GB of 32. Now I can not tell you about Centurylink, but have found as long as I am wired in with a LAN it is better than wireless. With LAN it is seamless all the time. I have decent wireless but on the rare occasion will see a slight stutter,
I know I suggested the 32, but if you can get some kind of really good deal, and can afford it, go for the 64.
- 09-14-2016, 08:22 PM #3
- By SkydiverTilt in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2016, 05:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2016, 06:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2016, 01:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2016, 12:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2016, 10:51 AM