Upgrade to 4th
I've had Apple TV from the beginning. Skipped 2nd gen and upgraded to the 3rd. Considering jumping to 4th.
I mostly use if for movies and with 1000 movies on iTunes I like the idea of faster searching via Siri. Also stream all my music so hope that finding music should be easier as well.
Doubt that I would be much of a game user but you never knew. Not sure what other Apps are available.
So I'm trying to justify whether the better remote with Siri is worth it or not. Opinions?
BTW, the only thing about Apple TV I have never liked is the fact that when it freezes, which it does, I have to unplug and replug it. Don't suppose the 4th generation is better, is it?
Last edited by davewe; 08-28-2016 at 01:27 PM.
- 08-28-2016, 09:21 AM #2
- 08-29-2016, 04:32 PM #4
- 08-29-2016, 04:36 PM #5
- 11-10-2016, 02:57 AM #6
Re: Upgrade to 4th
Well, the new Apple TV is pretty cool – but it's definitely not necessary for almost anything. Apps are nice, but not at all groundbreaking. The UI is very pretty in my opinion, but a bit to hard to use in some places. But: I think the new Apple TV will make itself necessary through Apple's neglect of older generations…
- By Telespielstube in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2016, 06:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2016, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2016, 02:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2016, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2016, 11:38 AM