Hey guys, I'm gonna purchase my first Apple TV G4 soon, And already read many articles about it for using or installing the stuffs...you know...but i have a serious question which there was not any related topic or info about it anywhere.

Well i purchase movies and TV shows via my iPhone 6S Plus (usually watch them on that as well) and transferred or better i say synced all of them to my iTunes for keeping safe whole library. anyway i would like to sync or transfer my library to Apple TV without any streaming or Home sharing or...in order to watch them.

So did you get me? yeah i want to have my media library on my Apple TV as well but don't know if it is possible to Sync them without losing more internet bandwidth to re-download them again.

So no Home Sharing, No Streaming and No downloading, Just a simple Sync same as other Apple's devices.

Thank you for guiding me.
    07-11-2016 12:16 AM
    You do nothing. The AppleTV will play anything that is stored in your computer's iTunes library...no syncing involved. That's what HomeShare is for...playing your media on any device...
    07-11-2016 08:49 AM